0.2| Hurt

Okay, so in this one, Colby hurts your feelings and then feels bad, blah blah blah. You'll see
~~
I blink back my tears as I listen to Colby yell back at me.

"WHY DON'T YOU TRUST ME?!" Hurt laced his voice as he yelled. I looked up and saw tears in his eyes.

"Maybe if you didn't stay out until 1 with Brennen without texting or calling, I would trust you." I answered, tears lining my eyes.

"Maybe if you didn't crave so much fucking attention all the time, you wouldn't mind as much. Like seriously, all you want is for me to cuddle you or hold your hand. Like damn bitch get off me and let me live." The second he finished, I felt my heart break.

Colby's eyes widened as he realized what he said. "Oh no. Y/N, I didn't mean it-" he walked towards me but I slowly walked back.

"No. I get it. The message is loud and clear Colby. I'll just take me and my constant need of wanting to be loved somewhere else." I ran towards the stairs. Colby running close behind.

"No, no, no! Y/N! Please don't go." He pleaded as I ran up the stairs. The tears rolled down my cheeks as I pushed past a very confused Corey. Devyn looked at me and ran after me.

Corey stopped Colby and told him to give me space. I ran into our shared room, Devyn soon entering after, closing the door. I ripped my suitcase from under the bed, throwing any piece of clothing that was mine in.

"What happened?" She asked quietly. I stopped packing. I stared at my bag filled of clothes and let out a sob.

"He told me I craved to much attention and I needed to stop being so needy. He called me a bitch. He basically called me an attention whore." I looked up at her, tears pouring out. "Does he not love me anymore?"

Devyn walked towards me and hugged me tightly. "Oh honey. He does. Very clearly. If he didn't, he wouldn't have chased you up here and begged you to stay." She rubbed my back soothingly.

I nodded and just sat in Devyn's arms for a bit.

~Colby's POV~
"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, fuck, fuck! Corey what do I do?! I called her a bitch and I basically called her an attention whore!" I paced back and forth his room, my hands tugging at my hair.

Corey watched me, a blank look on his face before he snapped.

"Dude! Stop pacing! It's freaking me out!" He yelled before standing. "You love her right?" He looked at me.

I stopped pacing. I sat down and looked at him, "yes! I love her so fucking much and I can't believe I said all those hurtful things to her. I mean I can't even imagine how she feels right now! She's probably packing her bag and she's going to walk out those doors and never come back."

"I can't let that happen! Without her, I'm nothing! She's my happiness, my everything! The only that keeps me from losing it in this crazy, fucked up world!" I paused, tears slowly sliding down my cheeks. Corey stood silently, listening to me.

"If she walks out those doors, I'm nothing." I looked down at the dog tags hanging around my neck.

"Colby?" Her voice rang through my ears. My head shot up. Her face clearly puffy and tear stained.

"D-did you-" before I finished, she nodded and smiled. Corey smiled before backing out slowly.

"I'm just gonna go. Don't do anything on my bed!" He ran out the door and I laughed.

Y/N walked closer to me before kneeling in front of me. She grabbed my hand and looked down at our fingers intertwined with each other.

"I forgive you." She whispered. A smile appeared on my face. She looked back up, "I'm sorry for being such a-" I slammed my lips on to hers. Fireworks still exploded at the touch of our lips.

I pulled away and looked at her, "Don't apologize. It was me who fucked up. I'm sorry and I love you so much." She smiled.

"I love you too Colby." Those words. They were my favorite along with her voice. I leaned in and kissed her again.

We heard sniffs coming from the door. Both of us looked at the door to see Corey and Devyn standing there. Both had tears in their eyes.

"Don't laugh at us! This is a sweet moment!" Corey yelled as Devyn handed him a tissue.

------
BATA BING. BATA BOOM! Two in a day. I'm on a roll!