1.8|| Spoil My Night

(i really liked doing the song one so i'm doing another sue me. also "Spoil My Night" by Post Malone is my jam rn so)

SLIGHTLY NSWF (you were warned ;) )

I don't have much to say, I'll be out front
Won't you come spoil my night?
Feelings come into play and I'm thinkin' this happens every time

Spoil my night, spoil my night
Spoil my night (my night)
Spoil my night, spoil my night

My necklace had a natural glow
She dancing in the strobe
Let's fuckin' spoil my night

strobe lights blurred my vision along with the alcohol taking its course through my body. the crowd of warm bodies surrounded me. sweat and alcohol filled the room.

Spent so much cash, I lost her
My cup was too toxic
I took her robe off (yeah)
I couldn't get her off me
Dropped plenty money on her thighs
There's plenty room in my ride
I've never been like a small fry
She took me in, that's on my life

sam and kat had already disappeared into another room alone, leaving me and jake alone with hundreds of people we didn't know. no girl had caught my eye long enough for me to hang out with.

Spoil my night, spoil my night
Spoil my night
Spoil my night, spoil my night

I don't have much to say, I'll be out front
Won't you come spoil my night?
Feelings come into play and I'm thinkin' this happens every time

Yeah, when I walk up in a party, they all act like they know me
Yeah I spotted lil' mama through the wall at Jabroni's

when i walked into a new room, a bunch of people came up to me greeting themselves. i smiled politely, making my way through the crowd. groups of girls tried talking to me but no one special.

then, i spotted a girl. she was dancing with her friend, laughing and giggling. she was beautiful. gorgeous y/h/c flowed with her as she danced. the strobe lights lit her up in a way different from everyone else.

Point her out so I can bag her if they just bring her to me
I ain't even seen her face, but she got beautiful boobies

i grabbed jake, tapping his shoulder and pointing her out.

"dude, look at her. she's so hot." a light smirk covered my face as her eyes met mine. her lips returned the smirk as she turned around and started grinding on her friend.

"forget her. look at her friend." jake replied, his eyes were practically hearts. i laughed, my eyes not leaving mystery girl's body. the dress she wore clung to her in ways i wish my hands would.

And she see those diamonds in my teeth
I see her smilin' back at me
I think she rock with me like Jumanji
It's about time Post make Plan B
Now she whippin' out her phone and I
know

i made my way over to her, jake following close behind. she smiled at me and reached out her hand for me to grab. i grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me. she giggled and started dancing. our bodies moved together roughly.

her friend was recording a video of everyone and then us dancing. well, now the fans are gonna flip out. that soon let my mind when i heard her say something.

"i'm y/n." she said. her voice was soft and silky.

"colby. nice to meet you, gorgeous." i replied, a wink accompanied it. she giggled and playfully rolled her eyes.

Damn, how many videos you 'gon post?
Everybody on the 'Gram gonna know
My girl at home now my line about to blow

we continued to dance, her friend videoing all of us, dancing and laughing. hopefully the fans don't freak out that much. i shook the thought from my mind.

"wanna get a drink? all this dancing is making me thirsty." she laughed and looked at me. i nodded and grabbed her hand, dragging her to the drinks.

I know what I'm doin' ain't right
But ain't no need to spoil my night
No need, no need
Spoil my night, spoil my night
Spoil my night (my night)
Spoil my night, spoil my night
I don't have much to say, I'll be out front

after a while of dancing and drinking, everyone was pretty drunk. y/n held her alcohol well but i could see she was drunk. i knew i was too.

as we were dancing, she grabbed my neck and pulled my head down to meet hers. she roughly kissed me. i kissed her back the same, my hands grabbing her hips roughly. i pulled back and whispered in her ear.

"not here." i pulled back and she had a smirk on her lips.

"follow me then." she answered, grabbing my hand and dragging me away from everyone.

Won't you come spoil my night?
Feelings come into play and I'm thinkin' this happens every time

i rolled over, out of breath. y/n was next to me, hair a mess and she was breathing deeply.

"holy fuck." i whispered and she laughed.

"you could say that." she replied, looking at me. i looked over at her and smirked.

"round 2?"

hello, i know it's been a while! hope you guys enjoy this one. i still need to get back into my writing mojo but i promise when i do, this stories will be better!