0.7 || Yours

Y/N's POV
I pushed Ryder further up my hip, my arm going numb from holding him so long.

"Mommy! Mommy! I wan tis!!" Ryder whined. It took me a moment to comprehend what he said because he doesn't understand so his sentences never make sense.

He picked up a batman action figure and looked at me with puppy eyes. I smiled and sighed.

"Alrighty Ryder. But, you can't have anything else, okay?" He nodded like crazy and giggled, his arms wrapping around my neck tightly.

"Tank you mommy!" He giggled and stared at his toy, talking to it about how much fun they'll have together with his other toys.

I continued walking on through the store. I turn the corner and I'm met with a pair of familiar icy blue eyes. Shit. His eyes catch mine and they widen. I turn around and hope to god he doesn't come toward me.

"Y/N..." he whispers softly. I stop walking and turn around slowly, holding my breath.

"Colby." I say plainly. He smiled softly and painfully. His eyes land on Ryder, who had been staring at Colby.

"W-who's this?" Colby's voice stuttered slightly. He might of caught on to the fact that Ryder looks exactly like him.

"This is Ryder." I look at him and Ryder turns to me, a wide smile on his face. He blocks his mouth and leans into my ear.

"Is dat my da-da?" He giggles and looks at me. I nod my head and giggle at him. I look back at Colby, shallowing the lump in my throat.

"I-is he... mine?" The pain in my heart comes back and I smile sadly while nodding.

"Yes." Colby smiled softly at me then at Ryder. Ryder giggled and put his arms out for Colby. Colby's eyes lit up as he looked at me for permission.

I chuckle softly and pass Ryder to Colby. Ryder giggles and snuggles up to him, closing his eyes. Colby was rubbing his back softly 

"If he gets to heavy, I can take him-" Colby stops me.

"Why'd you leave? Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?" He looked genuinely hurt.

I shook my head and sighed. "Well, right before I was going to tell you, you said you didn't want kids. I got scared you were going to leave me because of it. So, I took off. Not wanting to be hurt anymore then I already was at the time."

Colby look at me then Ryder, shaking his head. He stepped closer to me as I wiped the tears off my face.

"I'd never leave you. Especially when you needed me most. I love you Y/N, I really do. I miss you so much. Please come back. You and Ryder." I smile.

"God, I missed you so much." He smiled and leaned, kissing me. Fuck, I missed him so much.

We pulled back, smiling at each other. Ryder opened one of this eyes and giggled.

"Is mommy and daddy back togeter?" Colby and I looked at each other and smiled.

"Yeah baby. We are." Colby said.

God, what did I do to deserve such a perfect life?