0.6|| Caught

Y/N's POV
This touch sent shivers throughout my body.

"Colby." I moaned, "I'm clo-" the sound of the door opening stopped me from finishing my sentence.

"Shit." Colby muttered. I wrapped my body with the blanket, holding back a laugh. Standing there was Colby's ex, Jordan. Well, now ex after this.

"What the fuck?" She said. I bit my lip hard trying not to laugh. Colby had a smirk on his face as Jordan stood there, looking dumbfounded.

"I know Jordan. I know about him." Colby scoffs, a pillow over him. I felt like I was in a movie. Where's my popcorn?

"I don't know what you're talking about." She rushed out, clearly nervous.

"Cut the shit Jordan. I know about Andrew." He laughed. "But, it's okay." He stood up, still with his pillow.

"Really? It's okay?" Jordan looked at him setting her purse down. She reached her arms around his neck.

"Yup." Colby leaned in. She shut her eyes but Colby stopped before their lips touched. "It's okay because you're not my girlfriend anymore."

Her eyes shot open and she looked at him. "Colby, you don't mean that." He turned around and sat in the bed.

"But i do mean it. You've cheated on me. And more then once." He chuckled and put his hand on my thigh. "Besides, Y/N is better then you in bed."

Jordan scoffed and picked up her purse. "Whatever. You'll regret leaving me for this-" she stopped trying to think of a good word to use. "-bitch." She finished and walked out.

"Now, where were we?" Colby smirked and looked at me.

Man, this is a good ass movie.

A/N
Wow, this is a shitty chapter but oh well. I've been working on a new book recently so that's why my updating has been shitty as hell. Hope y'all can forgive me. New book is gonna be hella good so. Alright, hope y'all enjoyed. Peace