Saved by the handsome Devil

I wake up by the sweet smell of honey and spread my arms, yawning.Yesterday was so messed up, I think, heading to the shower.Steam fills the bathroom and I suddenly feel my muscles getting relaxed.Nothing better than a hot shower.I smile to myself and enter the hot water.

When I was dressed up I realized that today was my first day of school here..I'm a senior and even though were halfway through, it is passing by super slowly.There is a also bad news.I'll be going with Alex every freakingg day!!

I decided to leave my hair straight and I head downstairs for my breakfast."Is it almost time for school?" I ask Clar.

She is eating her pancakes on the table and quickly checks her watch."Just ten more minutes." I sigh and head over to her, giving her a small kiss on her cheek.As I start eating, loud footsteps fill the whole house and Alex suddenly appears coming down the stairs. His hair is sticking from all sides and he is wearing a black shirt with a black leather jacket and jeans.We make eye contact and I quickly look away, embarrassed.Alex slowly gets his please and sits down in front of me.Something strange is going on, he is just so ...quiet..

"Okay you guys have to hurry, it's almost time and here Hazel, I got you a backpack ." she smiles and hands me a brown backpack .I thank her and start getting ready."Aunt Clar can I have your keys?" I ask her innocently."I have to go to work sweetheart, can you please go with your cousin?" she smiles at me.I sigh heavily and try to nod but I just don't think that I will be able to bear it.On the other hand, maybe today because he is acting a little weird.

"What car?" I ask her.

"My Ferrari ." he responds as I turn around and lock eyes with his beautiful, baby blue eyes.He gives me a little smirk but still has that sadness in his beautiful face.I stay quiet and just head out the front door.Its already starting to pour and I try to cover myself with the hoodie from my jacket."Where is your car?" I ask him but at the same time a strong, gust of wind muffles my voice and pushes me to the side.I try to stop myself from hitting the pavement but it's to late....As I close my eyes, strong and warm arms grip me tight and prevent me from falling to the side.Slowly letting the light in, I open my eyes and see his incredibly, breathtaking handsome face.Water drips from his jet black hair and in his unique blue eyes I see the reflection of myself.My mouth is dropped open and my eyes are scanning every detail of his perfect crafted face....''Watch out for the next time, I might not be there to save you..'' he says it with a deep , husky voice and i finally manage to nod my head, and stand up.''By the way,'' he adds ,''that is my sexy car.'' He winks at me and then looks ahead , my eyes falling on a beautiful pale blue Ferrari.Still shocked, I walk fast to the car and open the door.From the inside it smells amazing, like his cologne, when suddenly I see alot of naked women on the front of like, ten thousand magazines!!''Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that this-'' he starts to say but I interrupt him.''Shut up I dont give a damn! Like if I am jealous!'' I blurt out.

He throws his head back and starts laughing.''Well that's what I see from your disqusting face!'' he laughs rudly and I get the urge to slap him.But instead I punch him hard on his jaw, not even causing him to flinch.''I fucking hate you! Freaking pig face!'' I yell and he just ignores me waving his hand at me.''Yeah whatever''. To be honest the thing that I wasn't good at was confronting people.When he finally starts the car, the rain is pouring hard as ever and the trees are swaying back and forth.Oh my god, I tell myself, what a bad day it is going to be...