Mysterious Boy

The picture on the side is Hannah:)

Enjoy :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our school is only like five minutes away, luckily I didn't get late.It was two stories high, with bricks covering the entire building.In the center there was a cylindrical window-like part that looked like a library.There were people everywhere and there were even some hanging from the trees.As we approched all the heads turned and stared over at us.Half of the girls were smiling and biting their lip at him while the other half gave me the ''death look''.Let me just say that if people could actually kill with their looks, I would've been dead at least a billion times.

I looked at my side at catched Alex staring at me, then he smirked.To distract us from all the staring, I decided to talk.''What was going on with you earlier? Now you are acting all stupid again''.Just asking you know, not like if i cared.''What do you mean earliler?'' he questioned me with a frown.''I mean you were just with that touch of sadness on your face and now you are just....I dont know, your stupid self''.He kept glaring at me and finally talked.''None of your bussiness.'' he snapped at me rudely and I just stuck out my tounge at him while he also did that.After he parked and was about to get out he asked, '' why do you care?''

I seriously didn't know my answer to that so I just shrugged and got out of the car.I turn around to see that Alex is already leaving, so I shout."Hey! Where do I go?"

He smirks at me and turns around ignoring me.At that moment I felt like slapping him because there is a big probability that I might get lost.Entering the first door I see, I ask a lady if she has a schedule for me."What's your name?" she asks me nicely.She has blonde hair tied back and is wearing glasses."My name is Hazel Pent." I answer with a smile and then she looks back at her documents.

She stands up and searches through some boxes that have the letters M-P.She searches them for some minutes and finally grabs a paper."Got it!" she smiles and comes over back to me."This will be your new schedule and here is a map of the school.If you need anything else, I'll be glad to help you." I thank her and open my paper that indicates my schedule.

1.Biology

2.History

3.P.E

4.Art

(Lunch)

5.Reading

6.Health

7.Math

I sigh and close my eyes for a brief second,and suddenly bump into someone."Oh my god! I'm so sorry !" a pretty girl with black hair tells me."It's okay don't worry." I smile at her , letting her now that it's alright."Hey are you new here, I've never seen you here?" she smiles ," oh by the way my name is Hannah." We shake hands and walk outside, making a conversation.

"Well I'm actually new here." I tell her, hoping not to bore her.

"I knew it, hey not trying to be a snitch or anything but, are you dating Alexander? Because I saw you , well everybody, with him in his car!"she has her eyes really open and is hopping like a crazy animal.

"Ewwaww no way in hell! My aunt adopted him so were kinda like cousins." I say and I can't believe her reaction.Her mouth is wide open and she is staring at me like if I am the crazy one.

"What?!! He's like the hottest in the school! By the way he is popular."

"Yeah, I can figure that out."

She just nods and we talk about our classes.As we scroll in our papers, we see that we have all of the classes together except math.We laugh and then she talks about the people here and the teachers.She is so funny!