Chaos Unravels

I spread my arms and arch my back to stretch, moaning in relaxation.As I slowly open my eyes, I turn my head around and manage to choke a scream.

What the fuck happened here!??

My mind screams and I bring my upper body up, holding it with my hand against the bed.My body hovers over Alex. Seriously what is he doing here? I gasp as I finally realize that he's shirtless and that I'm also shirtless. With my palm over my hand, so I wouldn't scream, I stand up and walk to the other side of the bed.Did we...?? No, no we couldn't have. But we were so drunk last night, I'm practically having a hangover right now! Blurry images of soft lips against mine fill my head.Who kissed me? Was it Taylor?

My smile fades as my eyes land on Alex's gorgeous body and trail them up all the way to his face. I get lost in his god-like face so easily.... why does he have to be so charming? Absentmindedly, I walk over to him and my palm softly touches his cheek. His skin is so cold....

I scream as a hand grabs my wrist roughly and my body collides against the soft bed. Alex is literally on top of me, both of his hands on either side of my face. His eyebrows are furrowed and he looks confused. His dark eyes never leave mine and I feel my heart skip beats.Why am I feeling this magnetic pull between us? We are both panting hard and when he finally realizes what happened, he lets me go and gets out of the bed. I grab the bed sheets and bring them close to my body.

"Alex did we ....have-" I say awkwardly but he cuts me off.

"Don't worry Princess, nothing would ever happen between you and I," he responds as he starts to the door." Nice bra by the way." Smirking he exits the room and disappears into the darkness.I blush red crimson and look down at my lace bra. Wow, talk about harsh... No but he's right, he's my 'cousin' so nothing should happen between us.... right?

After taking a relaxing hot shower, I wrap a towel around my head and open the curtains of my window. Rain and dark clouds appear and I smile brightly.I love this damn weather.A sharp pain in my stomach suddenly distracts me.Debating on whether to wear shorts or pants, I drop them and run to the bed, sitting down in order to comfort the bad pain in my stomach.God this has been hurting for a few days now.After a few moments the pain gradually flies away and I shake it off, putting my shorts and a crop top.I decide to leave my natural curly hair because I've been damaging it a lot lately.

When I'm ready, I exit my room and go downstairs to make myself a breakfast.A yellow note is glued to the fridge and I quickly yank it off roughly.It was from Aunt Clar.

Im going to be working all day long :/ .I left some money and take care guys call me if anything.xoxo

I sight and rest my head against the stone, cold fridge.Great, now I'll have to be stuck with this asshole all day long.

Quickly glancing at the clock I gasp in horror as I notice the time.Its 5:00 pm.I quickly prepare some popcorn, pour salsa Valentina all over it , and run towards the living room.Its Vampire Diaries time baby.

I cry as Elena refuses to be with Damon.God damn it I swear! Why doesn't she pick him ! They're so perfect together.

"Fuck Stelena I want Delena! " I scream at the top of my lungs and shove mouthfuls of popcorn into my mouth.

"What the hell?"

I nearly scream as I turn my head and see Alex standing in the hallway like a total creep.

"You scared me." I say , putting my hand over my beating heart.Seconds pass by and I notice Alex staring at the TV with wide eyes.

"Alex?"

"Why the hell does that guy look so much like me?" Alex says, spellbound by the tv and then he points at the show.

I look back at the Tv and see Damon still on the phone.They really are doppelgängers!

"I have no idea..." I reply with my mouth open.

"Ok that's weird.Whatever." Alex begins walking and goes to the door.

"Hey!" I run towards him and block his path to the door.

"Let me go." He grabs my arm and tries to get me out of his way, which in a way he succeeds.

"Alex don't go!" I quickly say, hoping he doesn't make me repeat it.I hope he doesn't because I'm scared of the serious pains I've had before...

As he puts his hand in the doorknob, he stops.He's facing the door so I can't see his face.

"Stay." I put my palm on his shoulder softly.

He finally turns around and his expression is different.For a moment, I think he isn't that dumbass and immature Alex, he is the nice part of him.His eyes are shining so bright and I instantly get lost in them.Please stay....

"If you want more you could've just asked." He smirks and grabs me , pinning me against the wall.His mint breath tickles my cheek and he's super close to me.I didn't mean for it like this! My knees practically melt as he begins to plant kisses in my jaw.I moan and can't resist it anymore. I pull from his grasp and put my arms around his neck.Then that's where I slowly lean in , our lips one inch apart...

"Ohh!" I groan and put my hands in the side of my stomach, feeling the horrible pain kicking in.Alex stops smirking and looks up at my eyes.I loose control of my legs and almost make contact with the ground but he stops me.There's true terror in his eyes.In seconds I'm scooped up in his strong arms, and he carries me bridal style outside.

"Hold on Hazel! You're gonna be okay." He keeps repeating as he sets me down in his truck and he starts driving.His voice is distorted, I even think I saw a tear from the corner of his eye... and my vision goes black.Im scared of death now, I'm scared of the future.