First Kiss Disaster

A crazy but real thought flashes my mind..This is actually my first kiss! I can't believe that my lips are moving with the most unexpected and least favorite person.Why did it have to be with fucking Alex!?There are plenty of boys in this earth but of course, it had to be him.

I have to get away from him.I can't kiss this devil! I start to groan between the kisses but he maybe thought I liked it.His toxic lips are as hot as fire and his warm hands soon begin to travel down my waist .My heart is beating a mile per second as I watch his blue eyes slowly opening.We pull away slowly and I can feel the invisible magnetic attraction between us pulling us together again.He leans in again, his finger tracing my lips deliciously and I moan.His breath is tickling my cheek.He puts his hands on my small back and presses his lips to mine again.I've never been kissed like this before and I have to admit it, he is a good kisser.No, No, I can't give up to this sucky loser.

My hands are still wrapped around his neck, numb.With all of my force I bite his lip and suddenly taste blood.He pulls away in a nanosecond and lifts his hands up to his bleeding bottom lip.Shock fills me in as I see his face.His eyes are popping open and his mouth is slightly closed.Why did he not think I would never do this? A few people form around Alex and they glare at me as if I was the filthiest thing on this world.Shock coarses through my body as I realize what I had done...I kissed the damn devil.

''Why did you make him bleed you bitch?!'' an intoxicated blonde girl, holding a red cup that is spilling beer, approaches Alex's side.

''Its none of your business.'' I spit fire at her.I am so furious right now.

The blonde girl turns to Alex.''Shall I make her pay?'' she asks him in a seductive voice but fails terribly. Without waiting for a response she sprints forward like a hungry zombie and slaps me.Oh that bitch didn't just do that! I reach for her angrily but somebody grabs me from behind.

''Let me go!'' I yell as I elbow the person holding me hard.I hear a groan but I'm still not released.The blonde girl is on the floor, face down but arms still moving like if she's fighting with the floor.Im being dragged away, my expensive high heels getting dirty from the mud.

''Please let me go.'' I murmur very soflty, doubting if they could hear me.Suddenly, my body is put inside a car.My vision is distorted, I'm helpless.Oh god, what if I'm being kidnapped? I consider the thought and decide to save my soul as I yank open the car's heavy door open.I hit the pavement hard, feeling as if my body is burning in flames.I have to run, get out of here.My feet slip against the pavement as I struggle to get up.I dont know how but I reached the end of the street.I never turned around , who wants to know who their kidnapper is?

I scream when I feel strong arms wrapping around me, finally turning me around.I still have no clue who it is.The lights aren't that bright, not enough to illuminate his face.''Get away from me Alex! '' I blurt out without thinking.

''Alex? What are you --?'' I cut him off as I fall to the ground, feeling extremely dizzy.He picks me up easily from the cold ground, into his safe arms.''Whoa, whoa...easy there.,'' he whispers and we start walking , following the only house with colorful lights and music.I swear, the other houses were dead, while this one was alive with colors.Alex suddenly leans in, kissing my forehead.

''Were going home.'' he whispers in my ear, which curiously makes goosebumps rise in my body.A deep feeling starts in my stomach, like butterflies flying around.I giggle and close my eyes as I feel the comfortable seat behind me.Home, that's the last place I want to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~

''Alex, what did you do now?'' I hear Aunt Clar grunt and I snap my eyes open.What is going on downstairs? I thought Alex was already here.....Did he go back to the party? Blue and red lights emerge from my window.Too lazy to get up, I guess the police arrested Alex for the party and being intoxicated.He's too dumb to attend a party in a neighborhood .He's 17 I think..

I shriek and go numb as I hear heavy footsteps getting closer to my room.The cops can't find out I was at the party.''Hello sugarkiss.'' he says, intoxicated.He slips under my bed sheets and I hit him in the back.''Go away!'' I try to whisper.

''Shhhh..... I'm here baby.'' I flush at his words, and then the unexpected happens.While he's dropping on my side, the bed shifts and I end up on top of him.My heart pounds like a wild animal and my breathing picks up as I stare at his perfect face.He's truly gorgeous.

"Alex leave or I swear!" I whisper heavily but he still doesn't say anything as he faces me.His eyes are still closed, his breathing slow.Oh my god, why does he have to be so good looking? Without thinking it , I jump two times on top of him, trying to pull away from his grasp.His hands are still holding mine and soon I give up.No I can't give up! I let my body fall to the side and pick up my legs , aiming for his ribs.As hard as I can, I kick him hardly and his eyes cringe in pain while he groans.

I smirk and as soon as he's in the corner and about to fall, he grabs my hands again and we both fall breathlessly against the cold marble floor.I groan in pain as it shoots painfully throughout my body.Alex stretches and soon falls asleep.I struggle to get up by putting my nails against the edge of the comforter, grasping it hard.When I'm successfully up, I collapse without fear on my mattress and land on my side comfortably.

"You're a loser." Saying it loud , hoping he would hear me, but I know that he's drunk and heavily asleep.Well well, what a night....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: NEW CHAPTER !! THIS IS A GIFT FOR NEW YEAR'S!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!MI HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD TIME AND ALSO IN READING THIS.

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE STRANGER? IS IT ALEX?

THANKS FOR 200 READS, AND THE VOTES I LOVE YOU ALL!