An Invitation

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" I screamed from the top of my lungs.My body shot itself upward from the bed.My heart was beating like crazy and my forehead was covered in sweat.I picked up my hands and took it off.It's just a nightmare, I kept telling myself, It's just a nightmare.It's been a long time since I haven't though about my parents.Well, since I moved here actually.Tomorrow will be a year since they died.A whole year without their warmth and their funny jokes.But despite this, they will always remain in my heart.

A tear slides down my cheek but I quickly wipe it off as soon as I hear footsteps.I look down and quickly pretend that I am asleep.The footsteps stop and after a few seconds I peek.Alex is standing on the doorway, his hip is against the door frame and I choke a gulp at what I see next.His black shirt is wide open and his six pack is so damn......oh stop it Hazel!

"I know your awake," my eyes are closed and his footsteps start again, getting closer.

"I heard you scream, you don't fool me." his voice is the same as always, careless and with a hint of amusement.Deeply sighing , I surrender.

"Leave me alone," I groan under my breath.

"Why did you scream?" he asks, I open my eyes and now he is standing right beside me.

"Like you care." I snap at him and turn on my side.Tears suddenly escape and I try to get rid of them as soon as possible.I stifle a yell as I feel a warm hand touching my waste and yanking me to the side.The first thing that I notice is his hand still on my waste, and the weird fact that he just touched me like that.The second thing is his unique clear blue eyes that are locked right on my own.

"Well you woke me--" he stops talking and his smirk drops as he notices my tears.Well this sucks, of course he's gonna laugh at me crying like this.His eyes are distant, as if he is searching for a memory, and then he open his red lips for a while.I'm speechless and motionless, and just feel so crappy that he's watching me cry.Suddenly, a weird tickling in my belly starts because he unexpectedly moves forward.His face is inches away from mine, to the point where I can feel his breath on my cheek.His thumb unexpectedly cleans my tears and all I could think of at that time was.Am I dreaming?

He moves his hand back and stares at me with an unknown face.His face is the description of perfect.I try to breathe calmly, but my heart starts to pick up faster every second that he's here..After five seconds, his face changed back to that cold, hardness.He then slowly got up, and stopped when he reached my door frame.His head turned to the side and he softly murmured ,"I'm sorry." Then just for a second, a tiny teenie one, I truly saw a real emotion in his face.Grief.

* * * **********

******************

Thoughts from the really early morning flashed in my head as I head downstairs to have breakfast.Part of me is saying that it was a dream but then the other part of me says that it was true.Could Alex have said , and I quote sorry? I shake my head and memories from the morning and then serve myself a cereal.Suddenly, a sharp pain hits my hip and I rub my skin to decrease the pain.

"Ahhh." I moan in pure pain, then I quickly move to the side and sit on the chair.

"Are you okay?" a voice startles me and I gasp, turning around.A very gorgeous Aunt Clara was standing in the hallway, hands on her hips and giving me a worried look.She has a short black dress that shines a lot and a beautiful matching bag.The most amazing thing is that she actually straightened her blonde curly hair.She always has it on a bun, so this is shocking news.

As the pain decreases slowly, I try to put on a sweet smile and change the topic."Wow ....May I ask where are you going?" Now it's my turn to put my hands on my hips.Her features change completely and she blushes.Opening and closing her mouth at least ten times, is when she speaks."Well, it's kind of complicated.....I met this guy at work-"

"So it's a date?" I intervened.

She blushes again and looks down, nodding as she looks up.

"Well have fun," I smile and she just nods and begins to turn around.When she opens the door and it's about to leave, I speak up, "Wait!" she jumps and for a moment I laugh, until she turns around."You look beautiful." I tell her, so that she feels more secure.She smiles and gives me a thumbs up before she leaves. I look at the clock and gasp when I see that it is late.The good thing is that I don't have to worry about my hair, it is already straight.I look down at my ordinary boring clothes and sigh.I wish I could dress like the pretty popular girls in school.Everyday their hair is with curls or made as if for a freaking wedding.Im serious , they even take dresses every day!I laugh humorless under my breath, I can't believe I'm comparing myself to those...persons.

*

*

*

"Hey have you seen Tyler?" is the first thing I ask to Hannah as we sit down on the corner of the cafeteria.As always, we never eat that much, the food is super nasty and they give milk as a drink.What the hell is wrong with these people?

"Nope." she pops her mouth at the word 'p' and ties her brown hair back into a perfect bun.She looks nervous today, looking around the whole school, never meeting my eyes.

"Hey are you alright?" I ask her, touching her arm so that she can pay attention to me for once.

"W-what?" she stutters when she lays her green eyes on me.

I give her a don't-make-me-repeat-myself-twice-when-you-know-what-I-mean- look.She closes her eyes for a brief second, then exhales for the longest time."I have a crush on this guy," she blushes a red crimson and I cover my mouth with my hand in excitement.

"Who is it?!" I almost scream.

"Well...his name is Caleb Wright.He came here last year and when I see him, I just can't..." she sighs and smiles, putting her hands over her cheeks.

I nod."Where is he?"

She doesn't look at me, but points a little finger to the side.My eyes scan the middle tables, where the jocks are.Surely, Alex is hanging there."Description?" I ask.

"Blue and white jersey with blonde hair and pale skin." she says it so fast like if she knows everything about him.I laugh and turn my head again.He was standing up , his head thrown back with a wide smile.He was handsome, for sure.Other people in his table started getting up , going outside.

"He's hot." I smirk as I look back at her.

She's blushing even harder now.I laugh again and then she looks at me.Well actually, behind me."Hey!" a male voice speaks from behind me and I tense.Slowly turning around, I lift my head up.Caleb is with two other friends standing behind me.I give them a whatcha-want-look.

"May I help you?" I ask them with a smirk.

Caleb scratches the back of his head and the his blue eyes look down at me.

"You hang out with Tyler right?" he smirks back and I nod, completely oblivious of what was going on.

"Well, were having a party on Friday at my house, you should come." he leans back on the wall.

My insides froze, I've never been to a high school party, ever.My voice wouldn't come out when I was about to say no.Of course that's the typical me, only I would turn down an amazing opportunity like that.Thats why you have no boyfriend honey! My subconscious yells at me.

"Sure thing." Hannah speaks for me and at the same time I and thankful and terrified.Thankful for finally going to a awesome real party with hot guys and shit.Thankful for finally getting attention.Terrified for being made fun of and because this is my first time.

My cheeks are burning right now because I haven't talked at all to them."Well, I'll see you there then.Trust me it's going to be beast."

he clicks his tongue, brushes his hair with his hand and leaves with his crew, leaving me speechless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAAASSS I finally updated!!

So what do you think will happen at the party ???

Comment and vote! :):)

-love_desires23