{12} Talk About Gang Fights

Sajdaa Taha

Ridwan punched Ethan square in the jaw. Malik pulled out his gun and fired his shots. The men dodged the bullets, but that didn't stop Malik's wrath. Ridwan grabbed Ethan and threw him against the wall, punching him over and over again until blood splattered out. Oh Allah, please protect my brother. I'm begging, Allah. Protect Ridwan and Malik.

Ethan got hold of my brother and started choking him. His chubby fingers wrapped tightly around Ridwan's neck. Ridwan clawed at his hand, gasping for breath. Malik charged towards them, striking Ethan's neck with his elbow. Ethan fell as he clutched his neck.

"Fucking bastard," muttered Malik.

Ridwan coughed, "Thanks."

I noticed Ethan had stood up and was attacking Ridwan again. He jumped on my brother's back, Ethan's elbows tight on his neck. Ridwan walked backwards, hitting Ethan's head on the wall, thus making him let go of Ridwan. Malik was surrounded by Ethan's henchmen. He was doing a great job and fighting them off with his bare hands, using his gun to catch the people who tried to run while Ridwan kept Ethan at bay. Good Lord, this was just wrong on so many different levels.

A rough hand clasped onto my arms, pulling me up and throwing me over someone's shoulder. I was turned upside down.

"Hey! Asshole! Let go of me!" I yelled and repeatedly hit his back.

"Shut up," he said as he slapped my backside.

The ticking bomb inside me finally exploded from that one movement. I kneed him in the chest, knocking the air out of his lungs. He hissed, his hold loosened. I bit his shoulder hard. He dropped me, and I spat on the ground beside him.

"You need a shower, buddy," I said as I took his arm and twisted it behind his back.

"How the hell can you fight?" he groaned as he used his other arm to grab me.

I jumped over it and punched his nose, once, twice, three times. The bones crackled under my fist, giving me the feeling of satisfaction. He deserved it for touching a woman like that. Blood was pouring out of his now crooked nose, but I wasn't finished. I held up his crouched figure and kneed him straight in the balls. His eyes widened as he fell to his knees, clutching between his legs.

"That's what you get for touching me," I gritted out. I took a few steps closer to his slumped body, pulling his ear. "You're lucky I didn't break your limbs," I hissed.

"Sajdaa, watch out!" shouted Malik.

I turned around and saw a buff man running towards me with a knife drawn. I stepped to the side, watching him crash into the wall besides me.

"Better luck next time," I shrugged before kicking him harder against the wall.

"You're going to regret that," he coughed out.

I smirked, "Make me."

I clenched my fists, ready to throw a couple of punches. My hijab was starting to become drenched in sweat, but the adrenaline pumped through my veins, keeping me on my toes and ready. The man slowly stood up, his lips curling into a cruel smile. He staggered his way towards me. I stayed still, moving my fist back, preparing a blow to his jaw.

However, I felt a piercing pain coming from my arm. I looked down. Blood. It was dripping through the rip in my long sleeved shirt. The cloth soaked in a crimson color. I threw a punch at the guy, but he grabbed my fist and twisted it. Pain erupted as the tender skin was tugged at the wrong angles. I screamed.

"Let me go!" I shrieked.

He pulled me close to him, his lips brushing against my cheek. I frantically kicked my legs, aiming for the junction between his legs, but he moved.