How it started

"I swear if you touch me one more time, I will fuck you up." I said as he smirked.

He raised his hand and touched my cheek "Why is a beauty, like you, talking like that?"

I put down my drink and slapped him, then started to walk away. He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him.

"Let me go!" I grabbed his wrist and dug my fingernails into his skin. He hissed and let go. I ran this time. I was outside by the time he caught up to me.

"You just can't give up, huh?"  I chuckled as he shook his head.

I turned to get into a cab but he wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. I gasped and elbowed him in the face. He let go of me and I dropped down as I grabbed his arm and turned it and put behind his back.

People came around us and someone grabbed my arm and someone else grabbed his. They pulled us away from everyone and into a dark place.

I got blindfolded and I can feel my arms and legs getting tied to a chair. I heard something open and then lock.

I heard someone's footsteps walk up to me. I struggled and tried to get free.

"It's no use, if you actually become free someone will come and get you." a female voice said and took off my blindfold.

She had long brown hair and a smirk on her face. "We were watching you take down Ryan."

"And so what?"

She laughed lightly "You don't know what he's really behind, but we saw you and you have skills. With a little training you would be just fine."

I scoffed "Training? Training for what?"

"To take more of his side down, you see he's someone that works for the other side." She took a step back.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Let me explain, we're spies and so is he. He isn't a good one though, he's one of the bad ones. We've always been trying to track him and take him down but we were never successful. You were able to take him down easily. He's one of the top spies for the other side, and since we got him. They're going to want to take him back. We need more people and with training, I'm sure you'll be fine." She walked to a corner and I saw Ryan there, with earplugs and locked in a cell.

"I'm sorry but no, I can't" I leaned back.

"It wasn't an option. Welcome to the team, Tyler Joseph. Training starts tomorrow, also I'm Lana, head of this side, so come to me if you have any questions."

I blinked and sighed and realized what I got myself into. I'm now a spy and I could die from some evil people I don't even know. Way to go Tyler!

-a/n-
back at it again (;