e i g h t

I awoke to the sound of my phone blaring my ringtone, Lana was calling.

I picked up, "Tyler, I'm right outside of your door, open up."

I went to the door and opened it, "Why are you here? How did you know I was in this hotel?"

"I'm kind of the one that got you this room honey. Anyway, we're going to plan this party out."

"You just came and woke me up for... planning?"

She nods her head and takes a seat at a chair, I sit next to her.

-

"...and then put that there and we're done! Now, let's go get everything."

"Why can't you just tell the team to get some stuff so we can place everything?"

She takes in my idea and sends a text to everyone.

We go to a venue and rent it out, we wait for everyone to come with the things.

"Do you like Josh?" Lana asks out of the blue.

"Huh?"

"If you do, I'm sorry, but you know it's just not allowed."

I nod, "I don't even like him, so I don't care."

"Are yo-" she was cut off by the team arriving and bringing down everything.

We helped them out and placed out everything.

"I'm going to go send out the invitations to the other side, you go with Josh to become his plus one."

I nod and go on my way to Josh's hotel. I went to his room and knocked a stupid tune.

I heard him get up and unlock the door, "Hey, I didn't know you weren't busy today."

I smiled, feeling all bubbly. I shook the feeling off and went back to work, "Yeah, I was but I finished up early."

Just then, Josh got a text to check his mail. We went down to the lobby and got what he needed.

"What is it?"

"It's an invitation to a party."

"Are you going?" I tilt my head.

"I'm only going if you come with me."

I mentally high-five myself and smile, "I'll go with you then."

"Then go get ready, I'll meet you outside of your hotel."

I say goodbye and go to my hotel. Once I arrived I rushed and put on suit. I put on some good smelling cologne and got some small gadgets. I hid them to not be noticeable.

Josh- I'm here.

I went down and got in the passenger seat.

"What's this party for?"

"It's for spies."

"Then why am I tagging along?"

"It's okay, it said I can bring someone."

I nod my head and we sat quietly, until we got to the venue.

We went inside to it being all crowded.

LANAS POV (something different, oh)
I checked if my dress wasn't winkled anywhere and nodded to myself. I checked out my  hair and went out to the party. I passed out some drinks and saw Tyler with Josh.

I walked over, "Hello, would you care for a drink?"

Josh and Tyler both took a drink. I went around, mingling. I went to go get a drink after a while of dancing.

"There's a lot of people in here."

I looked to see a man with a beard and looking at me. I smiled and nodded, "Yeah there is."

"I'm Jon, and you are?" He reached out his hand for me to shake.

I took it, "I'm Lana."

We talked for a long time and before I knew it, we were outside having a personal conversation.

"So, you're a spy?" He asked, to which I nodded.

"Yeah, I mean that's why I'm here." I chuckled.

"Damn, sassy." We both laughed at that.

JONS POV
"What do you want Josh?"

"I need you to find that girl you were talking about."

"Oh, Lana?"

"Yeah, her. Find out everything, get close to her."

"She won't tell me anything."

He hands me a pill, "Put this in her drink, she'll tell you anything you want to know for only 10 minutes."

I nodded my head and walked away. I found her at the drinks and started a conversation. We went outside and she finished her beverage.

"Do you want me to go get you something?"

"Yes, please. I'll be out here, okay?"

"Okay." I went to go get the drinks and put the pill in her cup. I walked back and handed  the cup to her.

"Wait."

I grew a little nervous, but quirked my brow.

"A toast?"

I nodded, relieved, and clinked my cup to hers, "A toast."

She took a sip and the pill started doing its work. I wasn't so sure though, time to test it out.

"Do you think I'm cute?"

"Yeah." It worked.

"Tell me the hideouts of your side."

She tells me everything I needed. only 1 minute left until it's done.

"Would you let me take you out on a date?"

"No, because you're from the other team."

"Well,what if I wasn't?"

"Then yeah."

Times up.