f i v e

Josh- you ready?

Ty- yeah, come pick me up.

I went down and sat on a bench as I waited for Josh. I felt someone sit next to me, I looked up to them and it was Josh.

"Where's your car?"

He got up, pulling me up with him "We're going to a club, while walking."

I nod and he grabs my hand, leading the way.

-

"This song is my shit!" I started swaying my hips.

I raise my arms my arms up, smiling, and start grinding against Josh. I feel his hands on my hips. I giggle and turn around, putting my hands on his shoulders. He smiles with me and follows my steps.

"I'm thirsty, let's go get something to drink!" I grab his hand and lead him to the bar.

"Give me something strong, please!" I took seat as Josh sat next to me. The bartender nodded and went to work.

"Tyler, are you sure you'll be able to walk after?"

I nod "Of course you goof, it's my first drink! Also, I can handle my liquor!"

He nodded and asked for a drink just like mine.

"One, two, three!" we chugged down the drink and he finished first.

"You cheated!" I put down the empty glass, glaring at him.

He shook his head "I expected you to win."

I titled my head "why?"

He smirked "Because you seem like such a bottom, I would expect you to have swallowing skills."

We bursted out laughing and asked for another drink.

I winked and chugged mine before Josh.

"I won!"

He rolled his eyes and took a sip of his drink, I grabbed his hand and pulled him outside.

"I didn't finish that!" he whined. I shrugged and continued walking.

"It's going to rain soon, Joshy!"

"We should find some shelter then." he started looking around.

"No! That's dumb, let's go to the park!" he sighed but complied.

-

"And that's why I think the moon has a dragon in it."

I laughed and nudged him. We're currently laying on the grass at night looking at the stars, waiting for the rain.

Drop.

I got up.

Drop Drop.

"It's raining!" I spun around, excitedly.

"Oh Josh, I love the rain!" I looked up and a raindrop fell on my nose.

He got up and wiped it away. We smiled at each other and we went to the swing set.

I sat down and Josh started to push me, higher and higher each time.

Josh's POV

He looked amazingly gorgeous in the moonlight, while the rain hit his figure. He smiled and kept asking to go higher and higher, and I did what he wanted.

"Okay Josh, stop!" I stopped and he let go of the metal chains of the swing. He leaped off and fell on me. He was giggling the whole time. He pulled us up and we started running, dancing, and singing the moonlight, with rain.

We decided to go to my hotel and we're soaking wet. I got him and myself a towel. We looked at each other as we sat on he balcony.

"I'm going to the bathroom, okay Ty?" He nodded, continuing to look at the lit up city below us.

I saw his phone light up, curiosity got the best of me.

Lana- update me on how today was.

I shrugged and went to the bathroom.

Tyler's POV

I went inside and grabbed my phone and responded to Lanas text. I set down my phone and Josh got out of the bathroom.

"Hey Tyler, we should go on a date tomorrow."

I smile at him "Okay, what do I get out of it?"

"Free food." I nod.

"Perfect."

-A/N-
YEAH THIS ONE ISNT VERY LONG EITHER, BUR THIS PLOT THINGIE IS ABOUT TO PICK UP!