o n e

6 months after

"Everyone to the main room."  I heard the call for a meeting and stopped testing out my new gadget. I walked to the main room with Dallon.

We moved locations because we have 7 prisoners from the other side, and this new area is more secluded. Ever since we've captured Ryan and others we've been trying to get information from them. We have more than enough people now and I've completed all of my training.

I sat with Dallon as Lana went up.

"I know we usually tell you when we're having meeting but this is urgent. The other side has been calm for 3 months. We recently found out that they're planning on killing all of the leaders in command all over the world. Then they will either torture or kill the people wanting to rebel. We need all of you to get ready because this is the most dangerous mission yet. They've also advanced in weapons and combat. So we're going to need to train hard." I widened my eyes as some people around me shouted and gasped.

I sighed and looked at Lana, she pouted "I know this is a lot of information to take in all so suddenly, but we just have to do this and I believe we all can."

Everyone seemed to take in a deep breath and looked around and nodded. Lana smiled "I will call you all one by one to tell you an assignment. After that we all gather here once again and I will give you what you need for your mission." We nodded and she continued "Okay, you may all go and cool off." She walked off the stage and we all left.

I went to go take out my stress at the boxing ring from all this.

"This is fucking bullshit!" I heard someone yell as they punched a punching bag I looked away and walked quickly. I put on the wrist wraps and boxing gloves and changed my shoes. I started to train, after a while I started to get tired and decided it was time to eat.

"Tyler Joseph" I heard Lana call my name and I groaned, I just wanted to eat.

I made my way to her office and sat down.

"Tyler you're one of the people I trust the most, and so I trust you with this mission and that you won't fail us." I nodded and waited for her to continue. "I'm going to send you to know Josh Dun, he's the one behind all this, he can't figure out that you're with us. I'm going to be doing a lot more research on him so he won't smell you out and you won't be suspicious." She pulled up a picture of Josh and showed me him.

He had platinum blonde colored hair, a nose ring, gauges, and his eyes were a warm brown. I'm not going to lie but he intimidates me a little bit and he's good looking.

"Don't try and get too close, that could be dangerous." I focused my attention from Josh's picture to Lana. "The more information he has about you the easier it is to track us down."

"How? He's just going to know about me, it's not like I'm going to say 'Hey Josh, I work for the people you're against so here's some information about them'" She rolled her eyes.

"You work for this side Tyler, remember? I know you're not going to say that but he could find out you work for us and he could use you to track us down. That's not what we want, we want you to use him."

I nodded and thought how dumb I was to not think that through. She dismissed me and I went to finally go eat. Once I got back we all got called to go to the main room.

She handed everyone what they'll need and finally it got to me. She handed me a tuxedo and some gadgets.

"Um, Lana you're giving me a tuxedo." She face palmed "I forgot to tell you that you're going to meet him at a gala.". I looked at her as she handed me a price tag and she winked. This suite was expensive as fuck! I gathered my things and went to my room to set them down.

"Training for the next two weeks and then you're prepared to go." Lana said over the intercom. I huffed and threw myself on my bed and fell asleep.

-A/N-
Okay but Lana's new album.
Also platinum blonde Josh cause why the fuck not.