f o u r

I groaned and got up. I rubbed my eyes while yawning. I took a shower and decided to go get some coffee and wake myself up. Yesterday, I fell asleep with a clouded mind filled with thoughts. I called an uber and they took me to a café. I thanked them and entered the coffee shop.

"Hey!" I turned and saw Lana.

"The heck are you doing here?" I titled my head.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that you need to go on lots of dates with Josh."

"Why?"

"Because, we did some research and found that he doesn't let anyone too close. He's told you some things, but we need more so we can hack and stop what he's doing."

"Oh, okay. So, I need to hang out with him for how long?"

"Just until he asks you to be his boyfriend. Also, remember that you need to give him incomplete answers or lies, for when he asks you questions."

"What if he tells me lies?"

She stared at me and sighed "Just pay close attention to his eyes and body language."

I nodded and we got coffee together. Lana checked the time "Shoot, I got to go!" she hugged me quickly and was about to leave, before she turned around "Before I forget Josh is going to a club, you better be there." With that she smiled and left.

I put my head down, I needed a little more rest. I might have a small crush on Josh, but I'm going to need to use him. Just find out things about him, gain his trust, become his boyfriend and take him down. Then just leave. Like it doesn't affect me.

Yay!

I took out my phone to text Josh, but seems like someone is close to be wrapped around my finger.

Josh- I'm picking you up soon.

Ty- Okay, when?

Josh- I said soon, that's when.

Ty- Remember what I said about being sassy?

Josh- ¯\_()_/¯.

Ty- You're lucky I have nothing to do today.

I smiled and went to go and walk around.

"Hey Tyler!"

I turned to be faced with Jon. I smiled and waved to him.

"So, where are you off to?"

"I'm just walking around to pass the time."

"You don't have any plans today?"

I shook my head "I do, but that's until Josh picks me up."

He nudged me, he was smirking with an eyebrow raised. I chuckled and looked away.

"We're not doing anything."

"Sure." He dragged out the ending of the word.

"It's true!"

"Tyler, you're going to go out with someone like Josh."

"What do you mean 'someone like Josh'?" I looked at him.

"No, I didn't mean it that way!" His eyes grew wide.

"Jon, shut up." He bit his lip and looked forward.

We talked and I figured it was time to go back and get ready, I exchanged numbers with Jon and went on my way.

-A/N-
OKAY SO THIS IS SHORTISH SORRY!! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER!! ANYWAY, SCHOOL IS A REALLY BIG PAIN IN THE ASS. I GOT QUIZZES AND WORKSHEETS ON THE FIRST DAY, AND ALL OF THIS WEEK I GOT HOMEWORK EVERYDAY. I JUST WANNA SLEEP DAMN SMH, I SHOULD MAKE A RANT BOOK. I PROBABLY WILL AND I COULD CARE LESS IF YOU READ IT OR NOT. ANYWAY, BYE I LOVE YOU HONIES.