n i n e

"I've got to go."

"Why?", she tilted her head.

"Bye Lana.", I said and rushed out and blended in with the sea of people.

Now, where is Josh? I looked around and found him talking with Tyler. I walked up to them.

"Hey Josh."  I looked at Tyler, "Hi Tyler."

Tyler smiled, "I need to go use the restroom, excuse me." He walked off.

"I got a lot of information for you."

"Tell me."

I told him where the hideouts are and all of the other things necessary.

"Let's go free some people then." He grabbed my arm and we rushed out.

-

We got out and broke inside.

"Guys? Where are you?", Josh yelled.

We ran around, my heart was pounding.

"Here!"

Josh looked at me and ran to the voice. We reached the room where everyone was eager to get out.

Josh started to unlock Ryan's cell, when we heard a siren go off. People started coming from left and right. We're only two people. Josh got out his gadgets and I followed his lead. They ran to us and we started to fight them off, taking them down one by one.

"Jon, unlock the cells!", Josh screamed at me. I nodded and started to unlock all the cells., making more people come out. Ryan and everyone else helped out Josh.

We took them all down and put them in the cells our side once was. We went to Josh's hotel and just sat, making a plan on revenge.

JOSHS POV
Ryan came up to me, "We haven't talked in a long time, catch me up."

"I have a boyfriend.", I said remembering I left Tyler.

"Oh, what's his name?"

"Tyler."

Ryan seemed to look at me like I was crazy, "What?"

"He fucking works for the people who locked us up!", he said that rather loudly and the others looked our way.

"What?

"Tyler is using you."

The others looked at each other, confused.

Ashley squeaked out, "Who's using him?"

"Tyler."

"The one who took you down?"

"Don't talk about that."

She giggled but quickly cleared her throat. She looked at all the others, they looked furious. They started going off on me and telling me stuff.

"Okay, shut up!", I yelled. They quieted down.

I turned to Ryan, "So, he's using me?"

He nodded. Let the games begin.

-A/N-
SO, i've been started in my new school, i forgot to tell y'all that. Anyways, i've made lots of new friends and know so many people, and i got a crush and we're talking and ahhh iM SMILEY!