t w o

Training for the next two weeks actually turned out to be pretty easy, and go by quickly. I got sent out to where I needed to be for the gala. I was getting ready and trying my best to look good. I put on some cologne and did one last look in the mirror. I fixed my hair just a little bit more and made my way to the gala.

I stepped out of the limousine and made my way inside, I took some wine so it looked like I belonged. I greeted some people and took a seat at a table. I looked around to see if I could find Josh. I saw him smiling as he hugged someone. I took sip of my wine as I saw him make his way over to me.

"Hey, I don't think I've met you before and I know everyone at these parties."

Holy shit, even his voice was attractive. I smiled and shook my head "It's my first time at something like this."

"Oh okay, so what's your name?"

"Tyler." I wasn't sure if should say my last name or not.

"Okay Tyler, let me introduce you to some people." He put his hand on my back and steered me to a group of people.

Josh got their attention and introduced me "This is Tyler."

"Hey Tyler, I'm Brendon." a guy with a large forehead said as he reached to shake my hand.

"I'm Debby." The red head shook my hand and smiled.

"I'm Jon." He didn't shake my hand but he smiled.

As the night went on I hung out with Josh and his group.

I was eating something when Josh sat next to me "Give me your number." he said as he gave me his phone, I typed in the numbers and handed him back his phone.

His eyes lingered on me for a little while before looking at Jon who was talking crap about one of his coworkers.

The night finally came to an end. I said my goodbyes and went to go back to my limousine.

"Wait! Tyler!" I turned around to see Josh making his way to me.

"Why don't you stay with me tonight, we can continue the fun."

I blushed and nodded.

We talked about how the night was and we finally reached his hotel.

"How long are you staying here?"

"Oh, um a couple of weeks or so." I scratched my head.

He nodded and unlocked the door to his room.

My mouth dropped "Damn you must be made of money!" I looked out the window and the view was absolutely breathtaking.

He chuckled while pouring some whiskey in a glass with some ice "Hard work pays off."

"How'd you get that invitation to the gala?" He raised up his eyebrows as he took a sip from his drink.

"I was a plus one." I grabbed the tv remote and turned on the tv. I sat on a chair as Josh excused himself to go get some fresh air out at the balcony.

JOSHS POV

I dialed Jons number and he answered right away.

"What information do you have on Tyler?" I leaned against the railing.

He huffed "I haven't gotten anything I'm trying to figure some stuff out."

I sighed "How can you not get anything? He's telling me that he was a plus one."

"So? What does that matter?"

I face palmed "You idiot, that gala was strictly invitation!"

"Ohhhh, I didn't know."

"Of course not, you never know anything damnit."

I heard the door slide open and saw Tyler in a towel with his hair soaked. He gave me a shy smile "Uh Josh do you have any spare clothes I can borrow?"

I nodded and went inside to get him some clothes.

TYLERS POV

I peeked at the caller ID on Joshs phone "Jon Bellion". I made a mental note to tell Lana about him so she can find some things out about him.

I got his phone and handed it to him as he gave me clothes. I thanked him and went to the bathroom and changed. I came back out and made myself comfy on the bed.

"I'll sleep on the floor." Josh said getting a pillow and a blanket.

"No! It's okay, we can share." I said scooting over.

"Are you sure? Would you be comfortable with it?" I nodded and patted the space next to me. He gave me a smile and walked over and laid down.

"Hey Tyler?"

I hummed in response. "I know this is weird because we barley met but would you like to go out with me?"

I smiled "Sure."

Bingo.

JOSHS POV

Bingo.