t h r e e

I woke up in Josh's arms and smiled to myself. I quickly shook off my smile once I realized what I was actually here for. I turned over to Joshua and waited for him to wake up. He woke up about 5 minutes later and got out of bed and stretched.

"Good morning Ty, I'm going to go shower." I nodded and yawned.

Once I was sure he was in the shower I quickly got my stuff and quietly shut the door behind me.

I walked down to my uber and told them to take me back at my hotel. I reached my room and called Lana.

"Lana I got some information that could be useful."

"Alright tell me."

"You're going to need to search up some guy named Jon Bellion, see if he's associated with some people named Debby and Brendon."

"Oh, I see Mr.Joseph has gotten some work done."

I smiled "Ah! Before I forget Josh and I exchanged numbers and he's taking me out on a date soon!"

"Tyler, remember this is a mission."

"Duh, of course I know that. It's just that we could get closer and I could be giving you more and more information and we could stop his plan!"

"Hmph, okay. Bye Joseph be careful."

"Bye Lana."

I hung up and put my phone on a table and flopped down right onto my bed. I groaned when I got a text. I got lazily dragged myself to my phone but perked up when I saw it was Josh.

Josh- Be ready by 4:30pm.

Ty- Taking me out already?

Josh- Do you have a problem with that?

Ty- Don't get sassy with me mister, I could deny your offer.

Josh- Shit you're right. Just be ready by that time.

I chuckled and checked the time 2:11pm. I still have time, I went to go get breakfast and came back up to my room. I decided to shower while blasting some music.

"Is this a casual date? Is this a fancy date? What the fuck?" I rummaged through my clothes and decided on just some black pants and navy blue shirt, and since it was cold I grabbed my black bomber jacket. It was 4:13pm by the time I finished.

Ty- I'm ready!

Josh- Alright then, I'm on my way.

I went down and got a text from Lana saying to call her immediately. I saw Josh arrive and tucked away my phone.

"Hey Josh!" I was more excited for this than I should be.