Chapter 6

~Bernie's POV~

And she got closer...

-You should try closing the blinds when you try to make a move on one of your bosses.
Alex and I both jumped back, that's when I noticed Serena leaning on the door case:
-Serena! I didn't see you there! I said maybe a little to loud.
-But we did... And so did all of AAU... Morven said as she went past the office closely followed by Oliver who had a glance of us with a rather disappointing look.
I looked at them as they went past, I was a little  confused.
-I thought you weren't supposed to be back until a couple of days yet... I said trying to forget Morven's statement.
-Hanssen called, asked how I was and he said activities were taking place that I could maybe stop before they got out of hand and besides, thought it would of been a good idea to surprise you.
These words were coming out but Serena's eyes did not leave Alex and her face stayed as straight as a stick. I turned round because I thought AAU was rather quiet, and saw everybody staring at us in the office.
-I better leave you to it... I'll maybe see you later.
-Oh, Alex? Serena jumped in before Alex was to far away. While I'm here you will always knock before entering and if the blinds are down don't even bother knocking, just go away.

I have a tiny feeling the next couple of days are going to be hell because I don't think Serena is going to go easy on Alex...

~Alex's POV~

I walked out of the office mortified, Serena eyeballing me didn't help... I don't know what came over me, one minute I was angry with her and the other seconds away from kissing her... I must really be desperate...
Out on AAU everyone was staring at me as I came out of the office, never been so embarrassed...
I went to the staff room head down got my purse and went to buy a coffee.
I managed to get up on the roof without everyone staring at me... 

~Serena's POV~

-Aren't you going to go after her? I said, raining and eyebrow.
She looked really confused, I was to be honest. I can't believe she would of done that to me... I thought she hated Alex... I thought she liked... Never mind, that could never be possible anyway.
-Why are you back Serena?
-I've already told you Bernie...
-No, I want the real explanation. I know Hanssen is mysterious if that's the right word but Alex and I have been biting each other head off until a couple of minutes ago... I'm going to go find Alex and she if she's alright, that wasn't one of your best moves...
I knew it! I could see through her message! The way she wrote Alex's name... 

Am I?.. Jealous?