Chapter 11

~Bernie's POV~
It was nice to have Alex there but I was rather glad she was going. I missed working on AAU, the trauma unit, having control in theatre and having a shared theatre with Serena, and having coffee with her of a morning and then having a of shiraz of an evening if I was lucky.
I loved flirting with her discreetly, and the best thing: her doing the same with me! Just sharring my desk with her is amazing.
I'm so glad I did decide to come here. She is like my own adorable angel.
It's strange though, I feel different when I see her, when I sense her presents...
-Right, I'm off then... (Alex lowered her head as she brought me back to reality)
-Oh okay, yes sure...
We both got up from our chairs at Albie's and went outside to wish each other goodbye. Tears fell on both of our cheeks...
-See you soon Bernie...
-Bye Alex, going to miss you...
We gave each other one last hug before she got into her car and drove off.

Before going home I had a walk around, I needed to breathe and think stuff over.

Just before turning the last corner to get to the car park someone called my name, they sounded surprised. I stayed still for a while, waitingfor this person to appear out of the bushes.
-Shit!...
Suddenly this led appeared out of nowhere, a shoe was thrown as well.
It was Serena... As she tried to get out of the bushes she obviously feel in as she saw me, she lost her balance and fell down bringing her other leg but ripping the material that covered it showing silky and scratched leg. I placed myself over her and as she looked up she said:
-Hellooo...
-How come your in the bushes?
-More importantly why are you still here?
I was confused, where did that come from? I helped her up and she just burst into tears...