Chapter 8

~Bernie'POV~

Once I had light my cigarette I spotted a free bench on the opposite side of the exit and sat down. I stargazed a little until a familiar voice interrupted me.

-Evening. I heard about what happened. It was Dom.

-News really does travel quick it was only a couple of hours ago, I tried to laugh it off but it was still embarrassing to hear that everyone knew.

-Are you okay though? Dom asked with a gentle smile.

-Yes of course, what about you?

-Mrs. Wolfe...

-Bernie, please.

-Bernie, tell me the truth how do you really feel?

-Honestly? Awful. I don't want to hurt either of them... I lowered my head.

-I understand... He put a hand on my back and stroked my back with his thumb. I smile; it made me feel better, reminded me of her...

I'll give you some advice, because I know from experience that this isn't your specialty... We both laughed, he the proceeded: Do a list for them both, what you like about them and dislike. And if that doesn't help, just simply follow your heart, after all that's what you will love that person with. He got up and smiled at me. Go home and have a think alone, if you do need any help, I'm only a phone call away. I got up gave him a hug and as he went wherever I got in my car and got myself home.

I got myself a shower to see if it would help, not really... There was only one thing for it, that bottle. I ran down stairs in my underwear, and opened my cupboard to my gorgeous alcohol. I got a glass and filled it up. And it didn't stop through out the night; loud music playing joined it.

The doorbell interrupted me. Not thinking I answered it still in my underwear, I tell you know I don't think Serena's jaw could of fallen any lower. Her eyes wide open she tried to mumble a couple of words, I didn't quite understand but I didn't really care. The cold air had gone straight to my head and as soon as I opened my mouth to speak I passed out. I woke up, must of only been a couple of moments later because I was on the couch with a blanket wrapped around me but Serena was still there with a small smile on her face when she say I was coming round again. I slowly started to get up when she told me to stay there for a little longer, that's when I noticed her hand move from my hair.

-Put it back, I liked it. She understood and placed it back on the back of my head in the middle of all my curls.

I started falling asleep and she told me not to:

-Wouldn't be the most comfortable and you'll end up felling even worse then what your going to.

She slid her two arms under my body, waited a little to see if I objected but I wasn't complaining. She lifted me and I wrapped my arms around her neck, I heard her breathing shake. She brought me all the way to my bedroom, thankfully unlike where she lived I didn't have as many rooms; she didn't have any problem finding my bedroom. She gracefully tucked me in bed and started to leave.

-No!

She turned round and looked at me a little scarred.

-Stay with me a little longer?

She nodded and joined me in bed. I rested my head on her chest and breathed in a heavy dowse of her perfume.

-I've missed you. I told her as I place a hand on her stomach.

-I've missed you too Bern. She whispered, I smile; I had the feeling she was as well and kept breathing in her perfume until I fell asleep.