Chapter One - The First Date pt.1

Zatanna
Me, Artemis, Megan, and Raquel were sitting on the couch in the living room at Mt. Justice when the boys walked in. Wally sat next to Artemis and Kaldur next to Raquel. Conner sat next to Megan's legs. Robin picked me up and sat me on his lap.

"So, girls. The rest of the boys and I were wondering if you guys wanted to go to the Happy Harbor fair with us?" Asked Robin. "Sure!" We all replied at the same time. Then we all laughed. "Okay girls lets go get ready." Megan said. I stood up, gave Robin a kiss and we walked back to my room.
-----------------
My room is fairly sized and the walls and ceiling have glowing stars on them. The walls are painted navy blue and the floor has galaxy carpet. The walls also have some of my most treasured pictures. There is one of me with the team. One of me and my mom. One of me with dad. And a couple of them have me and Robin together.

The other three girls walk to their rooms and come back with an outfit. We raid !y closet, which has lots of stuff because I'm dating a rich guy. (Yes I know Robin Dick Grayson) We find the perfect shoes and accessories.

 (Yes I know Robin Dick Grayson) We find the perfect shoes and accessories

We all decided we would wear flannels around our waists. "I have a feeling the boys are gonna be all over us." Artemis says. "Yeah, probably." I reply. We walk out of my room and into the living room. The guys are all wearing jeans and polo shirts. We walk up to them and they look shocked. Robin's jaw is hanging open. "Hey Boy Wonder, if you don't close your jaw, you might catch some flies." I tease. He blushes and his jaw snaps shut.

We make our way out of the zeta tubes and end up right in the Happy Harbor fair. We couldn't decide where to go first so split up into groups and decided to meet by the Farris wheel in one hour. Me and Dick decided to start with one of the roller coasters.
-------------------
Artemis
As we split into groups Wally took my hand and half dragged / walked me to the food court. Of course.
Then, surprisingly, he turned to me. "What so you want to eat babe?" He asked. "Um, how about chicken?" I suggested. "Sure." He said. We walked hand in hand to the chicken line. When we got there I ordered fried chicken and Waly got cheesy and fried chicken. We both got Pepsi and mashed potatoes. The lady behind the desk smiled sweetly. "Okay, that's $24.39. You're number 1749. We'll call you when you're food is ready in about 10 minutes." Wally paid and we found a table and waited. While we were waiting we began to talk. We talked about many things. Then we made a bet. Wally started it. "Hey Arty, who d'you think will get married first? I think it'll be M'gann and Conner." I laughed. "Really Wally, are you that blind? Obviously Zatanna and Robin will be the first to get married. Can't you see that?" Wally looked disbelievingly at me. "But Robin is so... closed off... He's so... so... Robin." Wally said. "Well, obviously you haven't seen him around Zatanna because he goes soft and according to Zatanna Batman actually approves. I bet 20$ on them." I say matter of factly. "Well I bet 20$ on the martian and kryptonian." Wally says back in the same tone. We continue to talk until it's been about ten minutes. "Order 1749 for... Wally West?" The lady calls. "Yes that's me!" Wally replies. We get up to the lady and she hands Wally the order. We walk back to the table and begin to eat. We finish eating and Wally raises an eyebrow at me. "Where to next beautiful?" He asks charmingly. I just shrug. "I don't know. How about shopping?" I ask. "Okay. The stores are that way." He says pointing to the right of us. "Okay." I say. He grabs my hand and we walk down the long, long, dock. We get to the stores and begin shopping. I love today so far.
-------------------
702 words. I just wrote 702 words. I only wrote about Chalant and Spitfire and I'm going to do the other two in the next part. I have two questions.

1. Would you like me to do any of the boys' point of view, or would you like me to continue doing the girls' point of view?

2. What d'you think of it so far? I want reviews! Any way I can make it better! If you have thoughts on the story, don't hesitate to share them!

Ginny_Potter00