The First Date pt.2

Conner
We decided to split up into groups of two. Couple by couple. I turned to M'gann and raised an eye questionably. She brightened and grabbed my hand. She immediately pulled me to the stores. Shopping it is. We were walking down the pier towards the stores when a random guy winked at her. She rolled her eyes and kept walking, but that guy made me mad. He grabbed her arm and I snapped.

I grabbed his wrist and bent it back. Hard enough to hurt, but not hard enough to break it. I growled at him menacingly. "If you touch her again, I'll break your arm." I threatened. Everyone around us stopped for a second then scrambled around to get away. I pushed him away and turned to M'gann who was giggling and blushing like crazy. "Thank you Conner." She said, smiling sweetly.

I took her hand and we continue to make our way to the pier. She kissed me on the cheek and then continued walking. We made it to the stores and she went shopping for about an hour. Then we went to eat. We found a bench to sit down at and we talked. I listened to her talking about all kinds of things. Like Mars and how much she loves Earth. All I could think about is how much I love her.
------------------
Raquel
As soon as we had finished our food I turned to Kaldur. "So, Kaldur. What d'you wanna do now?" I asked placing my arms around his neck. He put  his hands on my waist and smiled. "How about we go to sit by the water? Maybe I can tell you stories about Atlantis?"

I smiled back. "Sure that sounds like a great idea." We locked hands and walked to the beach. We sat in the sand and he started talking. "I was born in Atlantis. I was born with my powers unlike a lot of Atlantians. The king, Aquaman, noticed my powers and had the general train me. Once I had been trained, the king taught me how to control my powers and recruited me as his sidekick.

"He taught me how to use my powers for good and how to be a hero. Many months later I met Wally, Robin, and Roy. They became my best friends. We continued to work together until Roy quit. So, Wally, Robin, and I formed the team. On our first mission we rescued Conner and he became a part of the team. Batman recruited Artemis and M'gann and with a lot of training we became Young Justice." He finished. "That's a great story." I said.

We talked for a little longer before Kaldur looked at his watch and found out that we had five minutes. So we stood up and walked back to the Farris Wheel. We saw the other six waiting for us, smiling. Well all of them except Conner, he wore his usual frown. Zatanna smiled as soon as we got there Robin squeezed her hand. She blushed as he kissed her cheek. They are the cutest together, I swear.

- Ages
Everyone on the team are 18 except Robin and Zatanna who are 17.