The First Date Final Part

Zatanna
We all stood and talked for about five minutes before deciding that we would all go play fair games. So we walked in a large line down to the fair games. The line went left to right, Conner, Megan, Raquel, Kaldur, Wally, Artemis, me, then Dick. We started with strength tester.

Robin won me a huge puppy! The others also got huge puppies. Dating a superhero, has perks.

We walked around the fair for a little longer before deciding to go home

We walked around the fair for a little longer before deciding to go home. We decided to watch a movie in the cave living room. First, we all decided to change into our pajamas. The girls all pulled me to my room, again. And as we were getting ready we talked about our time alone with the boys. "So Zatanna, we've all told a story but you. How was your alone time?" Artemis asked, while changing her shirt. "Well, Robin is a daredevil, and according to him, 'I have a strong spirit' so, we went on a bunch of rides and roller coasters. It was awesome. Then we sat down, got some food, and just, talked." I said. I changed into my pajamas and we walked out to the living room.

 I changed into my pajamas and we walked out to the living room

W

hen we walked out me and Robin sat on one of the love seats and I cuddled into his side. Wally and Artemis sat in a chair with Artemis on Wally's lap. (When I wrote this I accidentally wrote Wally on Artemis' lap and had to go back and change it!XD)
Kaldur and Raquel sat on the couch with Megan and Conner. Then Robin shifted uncomfortably. I looked at him concerned. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah. I have something I need to tell you. All of you."