Chapter 2 Robin's Secret Identity

Zatanna
"Okay. Babe, what is it?" I asked. "Umm. Okay I talked to Batman and he gave me permission to tell you all my secret identity. My real name is Richard John Grayson. I am more commonly known as Dick Grayson. Zatanna, Kaldur and Wally already know. I just didn't want it to be secret from the rest of you." He said taking off his mask.

I reached up and planted a kiss between his eyes. I leaned in further, "Your blue eyes are gorgeous." I whispered in his ear. He smiled and laughed his Robin-like cackle. The rest of the team was smiling at us. "You guys are so cute together!!!!" Megan squealed. "Okay, d'you guys still wanna watch a movie?" Wally questioned. "Sure. What movie?" I asked. "How about, The Conjuring?" Dick suggested. I leaned up to his ear. "Hey, can I talk to you in the kitchen?" I asked faintly. "Of course." He replied instantly. "What's bothering you, Zee?" He asked sweetly. "Umm, well, uh, never mind. You'll just think I'm silly." I said shamefully. "Zee, baby please, tell me." He pleaded. He took my hands in both of his and smiled encouragingly. "Um, well, I really don't like horror movies. But I don't wanna ruin it for the rest of you. Dick, will you promise to stay with me the whole time?" I asked shyly. "Of course Princess." He smiled. "Princess?" I questioned, an eyebrow raised. "Well, I'm the Prince of Gotham and that makes you the Princess." He said, in a matter of a fact tone. "Well, that would be true if we were married, for now, I'm more of a duchess." I giggled he smiled and kissed me.

Dick
If only she knew that I planned to ask Bruce if I could marry her. And I was gonna ask him tomorrow. We walked back out of the kitchen and sat back down. Zatanna cuddled back into my side and whimpered. It was so quiet I almost didn't hear it and no one else did. I rubbed my hand up and down her back and gave her a kiss on the head. "I'm right here." I whispered so only she could hear me.

We watched the movie and she only jumped a little. Whenever she did jump she would often clutch onto my shirt, but luckily the lights were off, so no one saw. We finished the movie around 1:30 am and decided it was time for bed. Kaldur and Raquel slept in Kaldur's room. Conner and Megan in Conner's. Wally and Artemis in Artemis'. And Zee slept in my room with me. As we curled up together for sleep, she kissed in between my eyes again. I smiled and held her close to my chest. Today was a good day, and I love her so much. I cannot wait until tomorrow.