Chapter 3 Asking Bruce

Zatanna
I woke up this morning and turned to cuddle with Dick, but he wasn't there. I sat in my bed and pondered on the thought of where he could be. I checked all around the cave, but he's gone. Where is he?
Dick
I woke up early this morning, and left before Zee woke up. I don't wanna make her sad but I also don't want her to ruin her surprise. I got in my camaro and drove to  Wayne Manor while listening to Kanye West. When I got there, I closed the car door and walked into the house. I waited while Alfred went to fetch Bruce. Bruce walked down about five minutes later with a very sleepy looking Diana. "Hey Bruce, Diana." I said. Diana waved and Bruce pulled me into a hug.

"What's up son?" He asked. "Uh, well, I was wondering if I could ask for Zatanna's hand in marriage?" I asked uneasily. "I trust you enough to make your own decisions. Is this really what you want?" He questioned. "Of course!" I replied instantly. "Well then pluck up the courage and go right ahead!" He said happily. "Thanks." I said. "No problem. Now I think this princess right here needs some sleep, see you later?" He asked. "Yep!" I said. I left and before I got in the car, I texted Artemis.
_____________
D: Hey, everything went as planned, I need u to set up. Can u do that for me?
A: Of course, I'll start now!
D: Gr8! I'll be back in 10
______________

I slipped my phone in my pocket and stated the car. I felt the ring in my pocket and thought back to the plan.......