Chapter 12

Zatanna
Today is Dick's first day back in the office with Bruce. He dresses up ready for the day and I flatten his collar. He kisses me sweetly before kissing each of the twins on the forehead.

I hear the garage door open and watch out the window as his blue corvette pulls out of the driveway

I hear the garage door open and watch out the window as his blue corvette pulls out of the driveway. "See ya layer Boy Wonder" I say softly to myself. About an hour later the twins are asleep and I'm making lunch for them. I called Diana and she is going to come watch them for an hour so I can go spend time with Dick. I start to get ready and I have changed and am ready in about 15 mins.

She gets here and hugs me before I grab my keys and drive my Camaro to the one and only Big Belly Burger

She gets here and hugs me before I grab my keys and drive my Camaro to the one and only Big Belly Burger. I arrive at Wayne Enterprises and walk up to security. They scan me and ask me where I'm going. "I am Zatanna Grayson, and I am headed to the Assistant CEOs office. I'm his wife." They laugh. I frown and become quite frustrated. "What? There a problem with that?" They straighten up and give me a stern look. "Do you know how many people claim to be Dick Grayson's wife?" They say. "I had his children for crying out loud! Take me to my husband or I'll kick your ass!" I threaten. "That's it!" They each grab and arm and lead me to the elevator.

We get to Dick's door and they knock, he says an immediate, "Come in!" They open the door and lead me to his desk. He looks at me and looks beyond pissed. "Tell these hollow heads to keep their filthy hands off of me and explain to them that I am your wife and had your kids." I say, clenched teeth. "She is my wife, let her go now or you will lose your job!" He growls. They let go immediately and give me our lunch, our starbucks, my purse, and my phone. Then they leave.

He smiles and kisses me softly, cupping my cheek as I tangle my fingers and hands in his hair. "Sorry about that Princess." He says, smiling sweetly. "Its fine, not your fault." I hand him his coffee and lunch. "I love you" I giggle. "I love you too handsome."