Nightwing

Nightwing's pov
It's been five years since y/n turned into a demon. And went to join the light. I've been heartbroken ever since, the team has been looking but Aqualad decided that we will never find her and they gave up but not me. I'm still looking.

I went from robin to nightwing cause I didn't want to be batman. We got new members of the team, we got batgirl, blue beetle, a new Robin which Bruce adopted, beast boy, wonder girl, bumblebee, and lagoon boy.

Kid flash and Artiems finally decided to date and retired from being in the team. And Aqualad found his real dad and he was black mante. I became the team leader it's kinda hard but I got use to it.

The team expect for wonder girl, batgirl, and lagoon boy, came through the zeta tube after finishing a mission. Beast boy stink and blue beetle even said to hit the showers.

Megan and Conner came to tell me about the mission. I was looking a picture of y/n, I miss her so much. "You miss her still?" Megan asked as she saw what I was looking at. "Yeah, more then ever" I said as I put the picture down and turned to them so they could tell me how the mission went.

After they told me I went to go talk to Robin ok how the mission went for him. "How did the mission go?" I asked Robin. "It was ok clayface didn't see me coming." Robin said as he made a smirked. I just laughed and we said bye to team and we both went to the zeta tube and zeta to Gotham.

We went back to the Batcave and both removed our masks and we're greeted by batman aka Bruce Wayne. Bruce and Tim both went upstairs to go eat while I stayed so I could continue my search for y/n. Bruce came down with a plate with chicken and broccoli on it. "Still looking?" Bruce asked still worried for me. "I'm not giving up on her I now she's still out there." I said as I hit the table frustrated. "Here if you wanna find her you gotta eat." Bruce said as he placed the plate down hoping I would eat. "Thanks Bruce, for being there for me" I said before he left. "Anytime" he said as he went back up to the manor.

After I finished eating I continued my search. "I'm not giving up" I said as I looked at the picture of her, her beautiful h/c hair and her e/c were amazing , everything about her is amazing. I miss her so much.

Y/n's pov
I loved being evil I felt free. When I was a stupid hero I wasn't free but now I am. Klarion become a dad- like figure to me and Vandal Savage is my master. "Klarion when can I learn a new spell!" I yelled at him ready to punch him. "Not yet you brat!" He yelled back as he made a portal and left along with teekl his cat. I rolled my eyes and went to go find my master to see if I had a mission.

I found Vandal savage talking with queen bee. "Vandal do I have a mission?" I asked sounding ruthless. "In fact you do, do you know batman?" He asked a smirk appearing on his face. "Batwho?" I asked bout to laugh but held it in. "Batman, he is a vigilante of Gotham and part of the Justice league." Vandal said as he pulled up a picture of batman. "Ok what about him" I said as I put my hands on my hips getting bored. "Your mission is to find Batman and defeat him and once you do bring him back here." Vandal said and he gave me a sinister smile. "On it" I said as I went to go get ready.

I went to my room and put my mission suit on it was a shirt that was black and said 'evil' and I put a leather jacket on it and put on black jeans with my black combat boots. After that I put on my makeup I wore bright red lipstick and mascara. When I finished my makeup I did my hair. I tied it into a ponytail. My h/c hair and my red highlights showed. I gave one more look in the mirror and and smirked.

I got my duffle bag and keys and left. I threw my duffle into my car and got in and started it up and left to Gotham. Gotham memories started to flood back, with the team and Robin.
Oh Robin, he probably gave up looking along with the team.

I turned on the radio to get those memories out of my head. It took a couple of hours to get to Gotham but I got there. I drove to abandoned building and parked the car. Batman is going down. Hopefully I don't see Robin or the team. "Batman your going down" I said as I started to climb a building to get a better view. "Where are you Batman" I whispered to myself as I started to run.

A/n
Hey guys!! I'm back!! After sooo long!! Sorry I haven't did this book yet I've been super busy. I'll try and update tomorrow. I hope you guys loved this chapter if so please comment or vote. Ok guys let's get real, who's mad that Netflix is removing young justice! Ok guys I need help, comment on how the next chapter should go down. Ok guys that's it bye guys 😘😘 stay fresh!!