Battle for Central City

Impulse's pov
Me and Wally were both running to save Barry's life. I was ahead of Wally I think I'm faster than Wally!!

Once we got the Central city I waited for Wally who caught up. We both looked around rushing to save Barry from certain death. "I found him!!" Wally yelled out as he ran after him. When I looked and saw him Barry was helping the citizens to safety.

Even though Wally was after Barry first I still was there first. "Hey Wally and Bart" Barry said as he grinned at us. "Glad you guys are here to help out" Barry said as he was just about to give us a plan to help out but he got interrupted by Wally. "YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!" Wally yelled as he gave Barry and big hug and crying into his shoulder. Barry was shocked of what Wally said and hugged Wally back too as he cried.

Wally finally let go of Barry and rubbed his eyes to clear his tears, he cried for a couple of mins till he let go. "What do you mean I'm going to die?" Barry asked as Wally let go concerned about this. "In the future you died cause of Neutron on this day" I said as I stepped in before Wally started to cry again. "What!?!" Barry said surprised by what I said and how he dies.

Barry was just about to say something when someone, a girl, started to attacking Neutron. She was shooting fire at him hoping it would work, but it didn't. She then started to shoot water at him it did do some damage not that much. Neutron then went up to her and punched her in the stomach, she gasp for air and grabbed her stomach. Just then he grabbed her arm and threw her towards us to reveal who she is.

Wally and Barry knew cause they both screamed out her name which was y/n. Oh no it's her. I thought as Wally helped her up and Barry asked if she's okay. "Uh yea I'm okay, just dizzy" Y/n said, I know her from the future she's a threat and she must be stopped. 

"Here's the plan guys me, Wally and Barry will make a funnel around Neutron that will interfere with him and will probably get mad and explode, but it won't be that big of a explosive to damage the city" Wally and Barry were on board but y/n just had to butt in. "What can I do?" Y/n asked acting like she wanted to help for once in her life.

I rolled my eyes and was about to take off when Wally and Barry asked what can she do to help out since she is already here. "Let's see.. since you have demon powers maybe you can make a force field to stop the explosive" I said as she was shocked that I knew her powers and looked at Barry and Wally still shocked.

"Oh yea he's from the future" Wally said forgetting that she didn't know that yet. Y/n nodded her head and got up from the floor and we all went off to take down Neutron.

Y/n's pov
The guy from the future doesn't seem the like me for some odd reason I mean he doesn't even know me only my powers. Anyways I fell up to a building rooftop to see the action. Wally and Barry and the guy all started to run around Neutron and they made a funnel with him in it. Barry and the future kid kept passing Wally which was pretty sad but Neutron started to get mad.

He started to say how they interfere with him and how he can't do anything. He then exploded, Barry and the future kid carried Wally out and that was my cue to make a force field.

I hurried up and make a force field around him. I made a bigger force field than usual and that would mean using up all my strength. Neutron was taking his sweet time to explode but once he did it made it more hard to keep my force field up. Neutron than fell to ground after that. I then got to weak to keep it up fell down releasing my force field.

Barry ran to catch me and laid me gently on the ground I was still awake but just too weak. "Well done y/n" Barry said giving me the thumbs up as I smiled. "Y/n I forgot you don't know Impulse aka Bart Allen" Wally said to me since I didn't know the future kid whose name is Bart.

Bart ran up to Neutron and took something out of his pocket and threw it to Neutron. After that he ran back to us saying that what he threw was a pill to make Neutron better. Once I got my strength back we all headed back to the mountain to tell the team about this.

Bart grabbed my arm and waited till Barry and Wally were far away to talk. "I know what your plan is, and you can't fool me" Bart said tightening the grip on my wrist. "What do you mean?" I asked trying to act dumb as he grip got even more tighter. "You know exactly what I mean traitor" I got mad at him when he said that and was able to make my wrist hot like fire and he quickly let go and I flew off leaving him behind.

He better not tell the team this or they won't trust me and will kick me out. Meaning I'll fail my mission and get punished. I thought as I flew to the mountain thinking of how I'll get Bart on my side so he won't tell the team.

A/n
Hey guys!! I did another update!!!!! I'm so proud of myself!! Okay so Impulse knows your plans what do you think he will do will he tell the team or will he not tell them. And what about Artemis and Aqualad's attack on the mountain? You'll have to find out In the next chapter. If you've liked this chapter please vote or comment!! Okay guys bye 😘😘 till next time stay fresh!!