Surpise visit

A/n: This pov is during when Nightwing went to the cave and all, so just remember that. K hope u like the chapter of so plz vote or comment your thoughts. Now let's start this chapter.

Artemis' pov
Me and Aqualad were in his dad's ship under water discussing the next plan of attack. It was me, Aqualad, Black manta aka Aqualad's dad, the terror twins and icicle jr. We all were discussing what we should do next to get back at the team then next the Justice league.

"How bout we kidnap some of those kids" Tommy Terror said a evil grin appearing on his face as the thought as them doing that came into his mind. "No Tommy!" His sister Tuppence Terror said as she was thinking of a better idea than his. "Why don't we just freeze the team?" Icicle Jr said referring to him and his power being cryokinesis meaning the ability to manipulate and generate ice. "No! These are all terrible ideas!" Black manta said slamming his fist against the table frustration that no one has no good ideas.

I finally spoke up, "How about we pay the team a surprise visit to their hide out?" I suggested hoping Black manta would like the idea. "Well how did we find their hideout!" Tommy Terror said crossing his arms in disagreement. "Well I have intel on where their hideout is" I said a smirk appearing on my face as I watch Tommy shock appearing on his face. "Well it's settled we will go with Tigress' idea" Black manta said finally making up his mind on which plan to do.

We all got suited up but before we left Black manta said we can kidnap some of the team members. Tommy got excited when he said that since that was his idea. We all got on the ship that's Black manta. We were heading to the mountain to go see the team.

Nightwing's pov
The team all cheered up after the fake death of Artemis, I still haven't told anyone only Wally and Aqualad and of course Artemis. Megan started cleaning up as Lagoon boy just sat on the couch eating a big piece of cake. Connor decided to help Megan out since no one was.

Everything was all put away and cleaned the team all went there ways to either watch tv or to go train. I was with Robin, Blue Beetle, and Beast boy. We all were heading to go train. Before we got there we saw a bunch of electricity showing up out of nowhere.

When before we knew it some strange machine came out of nowhere and landed it on the floor right in front of us. There was a door on it, which opened up. Bunch of smoke came out giving it a dramatic effect as to who is in there. The person did a somersault out of the weird machine and landed perfect the smoke clears up and revealed the person.

The person was a boy, he had brown hair and green eyes much like Wally's. The boy was wearing white and red outfit along with goggles on the side of it had lighting bolts on it, the flash symbol. "Hey guys what's crash?" The person said as he super speed to Robin then to Beast boy. He has super speed?!? I thought as the person kept speeding around.

"Who are you and how did you get here?" I asked not even asking his first question. "I'm impluse! And I know all of you!" He said with excitement. "Hello Blue beetle, Beast boy, Robin and Nightwing!" He said as he ran to all of us when he said our superhero name. "I even know your secret identity!" He said raising both of his arms in excitement.

"Jaime Reyes, Garfield Logan, Tim Drake, and last but not least Dick Grayson" Impluse said while pointing at us when he said our real names. "Okay now who are you" Tim said shocked he knew our names. "Let's just say I'm from the future" he said as he started super speeding around the cave looking around.

We all ran after him, still not believing him and his story. "We got to capture him I don't believe him" I said to others. They nodded their heads and all ran off to go capture Impluse. (Okay so I can't remember the episode when Impluse came so I'm going to make up what happens next)

Beast boy's pov
After Nightwing told us to go capture Impluse we all split up to go look for him. I went towards the training room and showers to see if he was there.

If I were a speedster where would I be? I thought as I was looking around the training room for anyone sight of Impluse. When just my luck I saw a blurry person running around looking around.

I ran up to him to try and talk to him. "Hey um Impluse" I said as I made my way towards him. "Oh, Hey Garfield" He said turning around fast to look at me. "You can call me Beast boy" I said still shocked that he knows my real name. "Okay" he said as he started to look around again. "Nightwing wants to talk you" I said getting closer to him. "No thanks I'm going to look around" he said as he ran off right when I jumped up to get him. Dang it! I thought as I got up from the ground.

I had to catch him, so I transfer into a cheetah. I started running after him as fast as I could but he was too fast. He was running towards the showers I don't know why though. Right when he got there a couple of minutes before I did he turned on all the shower faucet and ran out and passed me by. He ran so fast by me I was still running towards the showers when I ran in there I slipped and ran into the wall.

When I hit the wall I turned back into myself. Lucky Blue Beetle was around and heard something and came to see what happened. "Garfield! Are you okay?" He asked as he ran to me to see if I was okay which was good of him. "Yeah don't worry about me now go get Impluse!" I yelled as he got up and ran after him as I sat there still hurting.

Blue Beetle's pov
I was too slow to get Impluse so I decided to fly. I flew as fast as I can and I still wasn't able to catch up to him.

He turned around and saw me flying up to him. He was running so fast, he was running towards a wall I don't know what his plan was but I better be ready for it. Then out of nowhere he ran up the wall and jumped off it and flew over me and landed perfectly and started running again. I hurried up and stopped before I crashed into the wall.

I flew towards where he was running. Till he stopped and waited for me. When I saw him not running I landed on the ground and started walking towards him.

I saw Nightwing right behind him sneaking up on him. Impluse didn't say anything he turned around where Nightwing was and ran off but Nightwing body slam him to the ground. He hurried up and got rope and tied up his arms and legs so he couldn't run off again.

Robin came running late since we got Impluse already. "Are you serious! I'm late!" Robin said getting a bit mad but no to much as we laughed at him. Later Beast boy came looking like he was alright, after his run in with the wall.

Nightwing carries Impluse to the living room and sat him up on the couch where we all gather round him ready to ask him questions.

"Where are you from?" Nightwing was the first the ask him a question breaking the silence. "I'm from the future" Impluse said a smile still on his face even though he was tied up. "Do you think we are that stupid to believe you?" Nightwing asked crossing his arms. "Trust me I am from the future" Impluse said it sounded like a whine at first but came to be a stern voice. "Sure" Nightwing said and he turned around to talk to us quietly.

"Guys I'm not sure about his story" Nightwing said as quietly as he could which was really quiet. "It doesn't make sense, like why would he go back in time?" Robin asked as he looked at Impluse confused as to why he showed up here. "I have a idea" Nightwing said as he went to the kitchen and got a glass of water, that he gave to Impluse.

"Her drink up" Nightwing said as he gave the drink to Impluse who was able to drink it even with his hands tied up. He looked in the water and got suspicion of what's going on. "Are you just trying to get my DNA?" Impluse asked and he put the glass of water down and spit in the water.

The door opened to reveal Mal on his motorcycle. Impluse vibrated through the ropes and ran off saying hi to Mal and yelling that he is going to go see his grandfather. "Oh Wally please be at Barry's house" Nightwing said as he went to the zeta tube and zeta away.

A/n
Hey guys!! I did another update!! I'm sooo proud of myself for updating. Okay so what did you guys think of this chapter, you like it, love it, or hate it. If you did love it or like it I'm shocked and please vote and comment.

So Impluse is finally here!! Yay!! Lol okay bye guys 😘😘 stay fresh!!