Happily Ever After

Dick's pov
It has been 2 weeks since Y/n died, 2 miserable weeks. I missed her a lot, and would do anything just to have her back.

I've just been in bed the whole time not getting up, barely eating, not training. I gave up.

Bruce, Tim and Alfred would always try to get me out of bed but it won't work. Alfred would bring my food up but only eat a small portion of it.

"H-Hey Dick." Tim said while walking in. I didn't respond back, I'm too sad to even bother.

"There's a hologram of Y/n, in the memorial garden. Thought I'd let you know." Tim said slowly walking out. Once he was out I finally got out of bed.

I want to see the hologram, even if it's not real. I put on some sweats, and black pullover and didn't even bother to fix my hair, I'm already a mess.

I finally stepped out of my room. "About time you come out of there!" Bruce said from the dinning table downstairs.

I just let out a sad smile and made my way to the Batcave to zeta to the Watchtower. I hope the Team wasn't there or else they would try and ask if I'm okay.

When I got there, there was no one. They must all be on a mission. I made my way towards the memorial garden to see her hologram.

I found her hologram, it was her in her superhero suit with her hands on her hips with a small smirk. I looked up at her, I wish it was real.

I just stood there for a while till I shed a tear. I put my hood over my head making my hair even more bushy. But I didn't care no one was here.

I decided to sit down in front of the hologram and just cry. I'm such a mess without her here, I don't know how I'll go on. I sat there for what felt like forever till I heard someone call out my name.

I didn't response back I just kept crying. I stopped crying and looked up at the hologram of Y/n.

"Man am I really that gorgeous?" I heard a familiar voice say, too familiar. It can't be true.

I turned around slowly, and saw... Y/n, but I thought she died. My mouth was wide opened, lost for words. She saw it too.

"First I'm not dead. And second-" Y/n was saying but was cut off by the Team yelling 'surprise!'.

I wiped away my tears as I got up and looked very confused. "W-What? H-how?" Was all I could manage to say to Y/n, as the rest of the Team gather around.

"Before I did vanished, Klarion saved me." Y/n said, having an awkward smile on her face. I was still shocked about this, and the Team wasn't. Guess she already told them.

"He made a portal before I vanished. And we had a real quick conversation. About how he knew this was going to happen, and how I had to time it right, how he's sorry for what he did to me, and he hopes that what he did could makeup for it." Y/n said while grabbing hold of my hand, and looking at me with a smile.

She used her free hand to wipe away a tear from my cheek. It was really her! She's alive!

I quickly engulfed her in a hug and spin her around, as she was giggling. "Don't ever leave me again!" I said still hugging her, and crying tears of joy this time.

"Don't worry I won't. You can't get rid of me that easy!" She said as I stopped spinning her around and she noticed my messy hair.

"Sorry to ruin the moment but, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR!" Wally said pulling back my hoodie revealing my hair. I just chuckled and rolled my eyes at him. Artemis hit the back of his head and quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek.