I'm back pt 2

Blue beetle pov
Slowly the team left one by one. They all left till I was the last one there. I was still sitting on the chair I was sitting when the team was here, I got up and went to go check in y/n.

When I went in there I saw her peacefully asleep. I was just about to leave when she woke up screaming I ran to her to see what's wrong with her. Her hair started to float in the air and she started to glow red, the ground in started breaking apart I was looking at her wondering how she's doing this. I ran to get my phone and hurry and call Nightwing thank god he picked up.
"Uh hey nightwing"
"Hi blue beetle what's wrong?"
"Umm y/n woke up screaming and everything is red the ground is breaking and she's glowing red"
"I'm coming over and I'm calling the team" he said as he ended the call before I said I got it.

In a couple of minutes the team showed up some in their pajamas and some in their normal clothes. They saw me in my blue beetle armor on and fighting y/n. "Why are you fighting y/n!" Nightwing yelled at me as he grabbed my arm to stop me from shooting at her. "Let me go she's possessed by something look at her!" I yelled at Nightwing as he did he saw her formerly e/c are now dark red. "Team we gotta stop y/n but we can't hurt her" Nightwing said as he got his eskrima sticks out and ran towards y/n.

Y/n's pov
Nightwing ran towards me with his little sticks I easily made the ground come up and grab him before he got to me. Blue beetle started shooting at me again I put up a force field around me. He stopped shooting at me then when I put my force field down he started attacking again. I stated to get mad at the ground started to break again. I lifted one up and threw it towards him (mentally). He shot through it before he got hit and wonder girl was wearing he pajamas and old shirt with some pattern pajama pants, threw her lasso around her and pulled her down and wrapped me around her lasso.

I was trapped that easily!! Miss Martin used her powers to see what was wrong with me I had to hurry and leave. I passed out before she could see and I woke up again my eyes were back to normal I looked around and saw the team some in their pajamas and some in their normal clothes. "What happened?" I asked puzzled by why I'm trapped with wonder girls lasso.

Nightwing's pov
That was strange how she didn't know what she did and what happened, I thought as me and the rest of the team were asking about what happened with y/n. She was fast asleep in her room while the rest of us were trying to figure out what happened.

"Like I told you guys she got possessed!" Blue beetle yelled knowing he was right but we didn't believe him. "Alright you guys can go home we will talk about this in the morning" I said as I got up and went towards the zeta tubes to leave.

When I zeta to the bat cave I was met with some girl, she has blond hair with light green eyes, and it looked like she was wearing lipstick but it was jut her lips she was wearing a robe with a necklace. Omg that's y/n sister!!!!

"OMG YOUR Y/n SISTER!!" I yelled trying not to wake Bruce up. "I'm here to help her, I miss her more than the world and she needs help" she said as she didn't say secret like I expect her to say. "Why what's wrong with her?" I asked getting worried for her. "She is slowly being corrupted by a great evil, which is demon power like Klarion, if she gets corrupted she will have so much power she will turn into a demon and probably take  over the world, klarion doesn't know this is happening no one does only me know you do too." She said as I started feeling dizzy hearing this.

That y/n is getting corrupted and she may take over the world. "Is that why she was attacking me and my team just a couple minutes and when she woke up she didn't know what happened?" I asked she nodded her head and I started to get nervous I started freakin out. Secret disappear when she finished talking to me as I left to my room. Just right when I got in bed my alarm was ringing I got mad I didn't even get sleep, Tim got home before I did so he got sleep. My plan was to just take a quick bale but Bruce come in my room waking me up saying I got to get to the mountain are you kidding me I didn't get sleep!!

Y/n's pov
I hurry and got off the phone with vandal Savage when I heard the team zeta here. I rushed to get ready so I can go meet them. I filled Vandal in on everything that happened except for me attacking the team and not remembering.

I got ready and went to the living room I saw the team expect for Robin and Nightwing. Megan was making breakfast as lagoon was just watching her and Conner was just sitting on the couch. I miss Conner and Megan dating they make a cute couple, I thought as I just looked at the both of them.

I heard Robin and Nightwing zeta here, I had to get in my act and pretend to be "nice". Right when Nightwing got to the living room I ran up to him and jumped up to him and he catch me as I hugged him. The whole team was looking in awe. Robin went to go talk to Cassie they would make a cute couple, I thought as Dick put me down and grabbed my hand and we walked to the gym I don't know why though.

Once we got in the gym Dick grabbed both of my hands and took his sun glass revealing his icy blue eyes. His face was sad and nervous. "Y/n I need to tell you something" he said as he looked into my eyes being as serious as he could be. "What is it, what's wrong?" I asked afraid of what he's about to say. He squeeze my hands before he said anything and took a deep breath, "y/n your being corrupted ............

A/n
Hey guys!!!! I'm back again hope you guys didn't miss me, probably didn't,anyways I'm sorry for not finishing this I just thought I'd have you guys wait and I thought was a good place to stop, so please don't be mad. So secret aka your sister visited Nightwing and told him your being corrupted how did that happen 🤔🤔, anyways that's it guys bye 😘😘 stay fresh!!!