The Summit

Just a quick note. This chapter is somewhat what happened in the episode I just changed a few things. I did my research before this. And trust me it took a long time. And I felt like this song was perfect for this chapter. Now onto the story!

Tigress's pov
Today was the day. The day of the summit. The day that the Team was supposed to ambush it.

The Light and The Reach all met up inside a mountain in Santa Prisca. First came in The Reach, they had some guards too following them too, they also brought Y/n, Megan and Blue Beetle, they had the Belle Reve collars on.

Next up was The Light they brought Deathstroke, Vandal Savage, Ra's al Ghul, Black Manta, Brain, Ubu, Me and Aqualad.

Vandal Savage, Ra's al Ghul and Black Manta met up in the middle with The Reach. While the rest of us circled around them, I was standing with Aqualad.

"Ambassador" Vandal said clutching his fist.

"Savage" Ambassador said back his hands behind his back.

"As head of security for The Reach I must insist, no masks be worn at the summit." Black Beetle said eyeing those with masks which included me.

"Simply because you insist is no guarantee." Black Manta says taking a few steps towards Black Beetle.

Ra's al Ghul quickly notices this and says "Manta, if you wouldn't mind. After all, we are among friends." While stepping between them before something broke out.

Black Manta let's out a sigh of defeat and takes off his helmet. As did the rest of us with masks. "We are so in over our heads" I said to Aqualad very quiet, while holding the amulet that changed my appearance.

"Shh" Aqualad said back, paying close attention to everything.

"Satisfied?" Ra's al Ghul asked giving a smirk to Black Beetle, who just rolled his eyes and stepped back.

"Excellent. Then with these formalities out of the way" Ambassador said

"Let us begin" Vandal said, looking towards Y/n, she just looked away.

"And the rest of The Light? Won't they be joining us?" Ambassador asked annoyed already. But Ra's al Ghul had enough of him.

"Our more public members are occupied, dealing with the mess you made." A sly smirk appearing on his face while Ambassador just rolled his eyes.

"And besides we don't need them" Vandal says trying to get down to business.

"Fine. I know you called this summit but The Reach has come with grievances against The Light. But please explain why you needed these 3" Ambassador says gesturing towards Y/n, Miss M and Blue Beetle.

"If I may respond." Aqualad says taking a few steps of the ledge we were on.

"No, you may not. Manta, keep your whelp meat silent." Black Beetle says, here we go again.

"Beetle, your insolence grows progressively less... charming." Black Manta strikes back, defending his son.

"My friends, I think we can all agree that in the recent days, no one has done more, sacrificed more, for both The Light and The Reach than Aqualad. That is why he was entrusted with security for this summit. And why he's entitled to a voice here." Vandal says looking back to Aqualad for some parts than to The Reach.

"Of course. He may speak." Ambassador says, while also signaling Black Beetle to stand down.

"Thank you, Ambassador. The reason why we asked you to take Y/n, Miss Martian and Blue Beetle was Y/n left The Light, or so she thought. But The Light will take her back, but her mind was being fixed by Miss Martian, and since that is done you can do whatever you want with her. Blue Beetle was the only one close enough and the only one you could have used to get Y/n and Miss Martian. So think of it like this, Miss Martian and Blue Beetle are for you while Y/n comes back to The Light."Aqualad says standing next to his dad, not backing down.