Fixed

Y/n' leadership pov
We all gathered around the table to discuss a plan to fix y/n, but there's one problem we don't know how!

We all did our brainstorming but it doesn't sound right. "That idea sucks!" Yelled Anger at almost most of our ideas, she never helps just yells.

"Come on you guys must know something! Please." Megan said as we were still thinking.

"Remember guys we have to think positive!" Happy said jumping around with a huge smile on her face, Anger just rolled her eyes at her for being so happy.

"How about we take away the gross and yucky things." Disgust said making a weird face after, Anger then again rolled her eyes.

"Oh I know, we can give each other the biggest hugs. And show y/n some love." Love said hugging her self, while Anger just rolled her eyes, again.

Then it hit me none of us haven't use our own emotion fully. After whatever Megan did we kinda just stopped. We still act like our emotions just, not all the way.

"I got it!" I yelled as I ran to go get a whiteboard to show my plan.

"What is it?" They all kept asking as I came back with a small white board and a black marker.

"Remember when Megan did something to y/n, and after that we stopped using our emotions fully. That must be why, cause it's like there's no y/n. Cause there's no emotions!" I was saying as I started drawing on the white board ready to show my plan.

"My plan is that we need to somehow get back to using out full emotions and not just act like it. Cause we have little things that show what emotion we use. Like Happy can start glowing a bright yellow, Anger can shoot fire, Fear can shirk or grow, Disgust can make things she doesn't like go away, Love can make an bow and arrow appear that's pink and shoot arrows, Sadness can shoot water, and I have mind control." I say while looking at them as Megan has a shocked expression in her face. Mind control can helpful when you're dealing with Anger and I need it back.

"But how do we do it? Those only happen out of nowhere and we can barely control them" Anger said looking at me like she knew she was right and I was wrong, but I refuse to be wrong I know there must be a way we can control them and use them, I mean I have a few times but that was a long time ago.

"Wait! Fear! You were able to shrink and regrow when I first saw you!" Megan yelled looking towards Fear who was quiet the whole time. We all looked at her wondering if it was true.

"U-uh y-yea I d-did" Fear said starting to slowly shrink. I watched in amazement as she was slowly shrinking.

"Amazing" Was all I could manage to say as she was the size of a little child, she got up off the chair and started to regrow back to her normal height, I watched in amazement again wondering how.

"How!?!" We all yelled to Fear hoping for answers.

"W-with this" she said as she took out a necklace that was under her shirt out to show us, it was a beautiful necklace, it was a grey diamond necklace that was glowing then it stopped. We all kept looking at it, not knowing what to say next.

"What is that?" Disgust finally asked breaking the silence. "I-it's a necklace that helps me control my shrinking. There's one for all of you guys. I tried to give them to you but you pushed me away so I never gave them to you after" Fear said, that was all shocking cause it was true. For the pass days we don't really talk to her or Sadness, I guess if we didn't pushed her away none of this would've happened.

Fear then runs upstairs, probably to get the necklaces for us. She came back down with a treasure chest like box and went back to her chair to hand them out.