Flashbacks, Corners and Cuddles

I sat in the corner clutching my ears and clenching my eyes shut in a futile attempt to make the memories stop. It was dark and late and nobody was home. I was all alone with my thoughts and a knife. All there was was the others, none of who were able to pierce through the overwhelming flashbacks. A girl and a closet and then there were no clothes and then there's just black. And then it repeats. And then yelling and punching and touching and blood and kicked in doors and it repeats and repeats and repeats until its my entire existence

Then all of a sudden. Two voices slowly cut through the surround sound of the memories. They are fading in and out and I only got pieces of what they were saying. One was distinctly higher pitched than the other but I couldn't place them. Finally I could hear most of what they were saying

"Kid. hey kid it's ok. You're gonna be ok. Its just flashbacks"

"Come on Alexi, come back to us. We need ya here. Come on. Its alright"

It was Scratch and Damion. They were trying to get through to me.

Then there was more screaming and then. It all went black..

I woke up I dont know how much later. But scratch and Damion were whspering in our head and the sun was up.

" Damn. That was a pretty intense episode. I hope they'll be alright" Scratch said

" me too. Hey wait i think they're up" Damion told her. They both got closer to front and started talking to me.

"Hey kid. You alright? You had some pretty nasty flashbacks ealier. Me and Dams took over for a bit and got you into bed"

It was just then that i realized i was, in fact, in my bed under two bright blue blankets.

"Yeah. I'm ok now. But. Could you two maybe stay with me..." I mumbled inspace.

"Of course" the two both said at the same time.

I closed eyes and went inside our headspace

INSPACE:

"Thanks for helping me guys." I mumbled, curling into Scratch's chest. She held me close and wrapped a blanket around me.

"Of course Lex. We wouldnt just leave you while your hurting" Damion told me from his spot next to the us. He had his hand on Scratchs lap, and she smiled at him. The three of us were closer than family and loved each other with everything we had. So this was a fairly regular occurence. The cuddling, not the flashbacks. Although the flashbacks were pretty regular too, even after we all started getting help for it.

"I love you two too" I said which was then followed by a yawn, which caught on to Scratch then Damion. I huffed out a laugh then slowly started to drift off to sleep in their comforting hold. "Thank you for saving me again." I whispered before I faded into a peaceful, blank sleep. Right before i fell asleep though i heard them whisper back to me.

"Thank you for saving us too kid. We love you"