Damion's birthday part 2

Well. My first first birthday in this body. I had no friends to share it with, and only our aunt was here out of our family. But. It wasn't terrible. She tried her hardest to make me feel special and like a real person today. She even went so far as to bake me a cake and have my favorite food for dinner. Which was tacos and quaso if anyone was wondering. But anyways. We went to target and the others wrote me a wonderful happy birthday message on the shower with our shower crayons that we use to communicate to eachother. Anyways that was my day. Thanks for reading.

-Damion

I sighed and closed the laptop with a soft smile.

" Hey guys?" I asked inspace, getting a content hum from scratch in response

"Yea dams?" ALex said.

"Thank you for the awesome day. I'm gonna head to bed now. Love ya" I said before I stood to go to my room in the other part of our headspace.

"Love you too damsy." They said. I walked just past them before Alex called out to me

"Hey dams" they said and I paused with a "yeah?"

"Happy birthday!" The two cheered with giant smiles and I smiled too before walking back to my room and heading to bed. Yeah. It was a very happy birthday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once i was in my room I had one last thought before I got into bed

"Thank you for sending me here dad. Have some cake for me. I love you" I sent the thought up into the universe, hoping wherever he was he would get it.

A few minutes later i had an odd feeling in my head. "I love you too son. Happy birthday" I thought i heard in my father's voice. Even if it was just my imagination,I held it close to my heart as I grinned one last time before i finally fell into a peaceful sleep.

-Damion