Introductions

All these are written by the alter or has input from them to be as accurate as possible.

Alex: Host

Alex: Host. 15. A Mess. They/them or He/him pronouns. Birthday: March 6th

Personal Blog: @Zena1313

Likes basically everything tbh. Music,art,science,writing,nature,magic,etc. A huge Dork and Fandom Trash. Loves their systemmates more than themselves. Also is totally gay for scratch and their qpp. Pretty much a sap who is obsseed with space and music. kinda not much they dont like except the school system. Very active in human rights and is VERY proud of their identity.

Doesn't like to fight but can hold their own.

Fav Color: neon blue

Scratch: Protector and cohost

Scratch: Protector and cohost. 15 She/Her pronouns. Birthday: March 6th

@Scratchisback

Will FIGHT you. Likes nature, exploring, video games, tough and agile. Confident and likes rock and punk music. Kinda hard to describe but is Cool AF. Loves Alex and her 'brothers' (chase and damion) and just kinda memey and chill. Is cohost and is only the voice of reason when it comes to telling Alex what to do. LIkes to watch youtube and secretly is a great singer but wont admit to liking music. Loves crime shows and active or somewhat violent activities. Has two sides. Either very very violent, angry and protective and tries to keep them safe from others or very calm, sweet and nurturing and tries to keep the others fed and safe from themselves. Likes to dance and chill. loves memes and joking around with friends.

Fav color: Forest Green