Damion's Birthday Part one

My birthday is tomorrow and im so excited i haven't been able to stop smiling all night. Scratch and Alex are decorating our headspace and our aunt got tacos for tomorrow night and im super excited. Kinda sad that none of my friends are able to hang out tomorrow though but its ok i guess. We're having spicy tacos and red velvet cake and alex painted me a picture but idk what its of so ill have to wait for tomorrow to see it but its ok cuz the surprise is half the fun.

but...I kinda wish i was real so i could have more friends and not have people think of me as a lesser person. But its ok i guess. Idk im just. really sad...and lonely.. And wish i had friends and a family and my dad and mom back and and and-

I was interrupted from my thinking by scratch and alex coming up to check on me. Scratch came and gave me a hug from behind as the clock struck midnight.

'Man had I really been thinking that long?' i subconsciously wondered

"Happy birthday damsy" she whispered warmly as she gave me a kiss on the cheek and ruffled my hair. ALex then gave me a giant hug and kissed my forehead that the could only reach because i was sitting down. The two tackled me to the ground were we all began to laugh and talk for a while, and i smiled, officially pulled out of my depressing thoughts.

"Thanks guys. It's gonna be a great day" I said to them, meaning it wholeheartedly. Even if I didn't have friends or parents to celebrate with, i had our system and our aunt. And that's all that matters. The people who care about me. And right now, thats all I could ask for.

-Damion