Party Date??

> Yewon's POV <

"Hey Yewon! Im so totally excited for my birthday party tonight! Arent you bestie?!" said Chloe, the closest friend I have. I have alot of friends, almost every girl wants to be my friend. Some just want to so that they can be recognized by others. Most of them arent true, and im fine by that. Im a friendly person.

"Oh yeah sure! Im really excited too Chloe, I bet your party is gonna really cool"

"Thanks best, I did try my best to make it awesome, although I know it wont be better than the parties that you throw, haha! Oh well, its still gonna be cool! Cause, y'know I am the best friend of the most popular girl in the campus!" said Chloe. Im so glad shes a true friend unlike the others. Yeah, she can be irritating most of the time, but shes true. Im glad I have her.

"Oh, and bestie? One favor. Can you not... look prettier than me on my party? hehe" Chloe added. which made me chuckle. I know shes not joking though. Shes honest about her feelings, all the time. So im kinda used to her being that way, except she gets jealous almost all the time. Except when it comes to boys though. Thats one thing that shes absolutely proud off. And she always boasts about it.

"Ill try me best Chloe, haha" I said, and made my way to class.

"Oh btw best! Make sure to bring a date!" she added. And i stopped walking. Aish.. I was afraid she'll say that. How am I gonna find a date? Im not really... good at talking to guys.... and vise versa.

"Oh.. uhh.. sure best..." I said, not facing her. And I continued to walk to class

"Hahaha! Just ask me if you need some help with that!" she added. "Love ya bestie!"

How the hell am I gonna find a date! If her party is tonight?!?!?! Aishhh... I hate it when Chloe does this. hyeol~ Oh well, lets see.... ill try.

At Chloe's Party

I made my way inside her mansion. Without a date. Aish... I feel so stupid not having one. Im always the one who comes alone in a party. No one makes fun of me though. They tell me that I dont need a date. Its fine with me too, except... It does get pretty lonely at times.

Anyways, everyone here is doing their own thing. Alot of people have been trying to talk to me tonight and Im getting really bored and tired already, so I decided to go to the balcony.

The night is so cold. And the sky is beautiful, I made my way to the edge and leaned on the railing to get a better look at the stars. I rubbed my arms trying to at least create some heat. Now i regret wearing this black strapless dress, it was the first thing i saw.. oh well, theres nothing i can do anymore. So, im all alone. In a party. Yewon, your such a lucky girl. Just let me freeze here, right now.

Suddenly, someone placed their jacket on me. I looked back to see who it was, only to see an unfamiliar face. He must be a friend of Chloe, or maybe a new schoolmate.

"I wouldnt want such a pretty girl freezing to death.." He said. I hadnt notice that i had been talking out loud. How embarrasing...

"By the way, my name is Kim Taehyung. But just call me V" The guy said.

"Hello V, my name is Yewon.. but I guess you would already know that"

"Why? Are you famous or something?" Hmmm... thats weird. Im used to everyone knowing me already. Even if theyre newbies... Almost everyone talks about me, its hard to not know who I am, even on the first day of class.. It gets pretty annoying though. Well, at least I would get to spend time with someone who would treat me normally for once.

It was nice talking to Taehyung, I really felt like myself. I wasnt nervous at all, unlike how I am with other guys. He was very approachable, well, maybe the fact that he doesnt know me makes it easier to be friends with him.

Suddenly Chloe comes to the balcony. "Yewon! Ive been looking everywhere for you! Everyone is actually, well yeah.. since your the most popular girl here, hyeol~" she looks at V then shots me a grin. "Well, well, well, is this handsome creature your date? Wow... Im surprised you found one... without my help. And hes handsome too! Gosh Yewon, you truly are daebak!"

"Chloe hes not exactly me..."

"Well, ill leave you two love birds alone now!"

"But hes not..."

"You take care of her mister! okay? Oh and.. she hasnt had her first kiss yet if ya know what i mean!" Chloe said while winking at V, then immediately left.

"Hes not my date..." I said but it was too late, she was already gone.

Aish.. this is so embarassing. He must think im so weird now. Aish! I cant even look at him! what the hell Chloe!!! And why did you even have to mention about the first kiss!!! Ahhh! Im sooo dead!!! Suddenly I hear V laughing behind me. I shot him a glare, and he gave me such an adorable smile.

"Most popular girl in school? Doesnt have a boyfriend? hahaha! And no first kiss?" He starts laughing again.

"Aish!! shut up." I pouted.

"I could give you your first kiss if you want.." he winked at me.

"Pervert!!" I cried. He laughed even harder. "Gosh I was just joking Yewon! Lighten up a bit!" He said.

"Shut up."

"But, you seriously dont have a boyfriend? I mean, if you are popular like what your friend said.. and you are really pretty... why not date guys?"

"They find me.. i dont know.. intimidating? Aish! I dont know okay!" and he starts laughing again.

"Would you stop laughing!" I said.

"Okay, ill be serious now" he says wiping away some tears. He then leans closer to me and looks straight into my eyes. "Why dont you ask me to be your boyfriend?"

A/N: Chaper one, DONE! Omo! Chingus!!!!! Im so sorry for updating really late!!! School, writers block... I have alot to blame.. hihi^^ Anyways, I hope you like the first chappie, I did my best xD

So, congrats to the graduates of 2014!! Including myself! :)) Finally I can say goodbye to highschool! Though it was sad saying goodbye to my chingus.. im really gonna miss them. I got a ton of my ideas for my stories and chapters from school and those crazy people... hyeol~~

Anyways, Hows your summer lovelies?? Mine, so far.. is boring (kinda) and hot hot hot! Even though here in the Philippines its almost always hot... still, summer is different.. hahahaha! Okay, imma stop now. Thats all~ hope ya like it!

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW.

Saranghaeyo, Juhannahmie~^^