Min Suga

> Taehyung's POV <

I. Hate. Him.

I dont know him... But I hate him.

This feeling im feeling is hatred, jealousy, pure absolute annoyance.

My queen cannot and will not get married to someone who is not the same species as me and my soon to be wifey.

Woman stealer. 

Min Suga. I mean who would even name themselves Suga?! Well, his parents did name him but still.. who cares. Suga. Sugar. Sweetness. Cupcakes. Wait... CUPCAKES! He must be the king of the red velvet cupcakes. HE'S HERE TO STEAL MY YEWON AND TO MAKE HER HIS QUEEN. NO. NO! Hah Hah Hah! I have dicovered your plan Min Suga! I am a genius.

"V? Are you still there?" Yewon says waving a hand infront of my face. 

"Oh yeah, im fine..." I say smiling at her then returning my gaze back at Suga.

"Are you okay man? You don't look so good" Suga... Shyuga.. Sugar whatever tells me.

"I'm okay" I say. Yewon grabs my hand gently. She pats the back of it with her free hand. I look at her and see the concern in her eyes. Confusion. I don't know what to do. But I hope everything will be fine. Her eyes tell me that much. And seeing her so hopeless, vulnerable, makes me want to sit in a corner and cry. 

Yewon's parents are a big deal. They are known because of the name they strived to make for themselves. And for Yewon, their words were the law. Her parents were fun and loving parents. But when its time to be serious and talk about business, she knew that nothing will stop them from getting what they want. So Yewon never tried to disobey them. And im pretty sure she doesn't know how.

I want to stand up and fight for her. I want to be there for her, be with her for the rest of my days. But I dont want to stand against her parents. Its not that Im afraid of them or anything. Like hello, I am Kim Taehyung a.k.a. V... nothing scares me. I am fearless. But I dont want to take Yewon from her family. The only thing she loves and holds dear to her heart. But I sure do hope that I am one of the things that she treasures in her heart as well. 

I am confused. I dont know what to do, honestly. But i have faith that my queen will be with the man that she deserves. And I am sure that the man she deserves is me. Because Yewon and I are our own species. We have been evolved to subsume a celestial bond that only we comprehend.

I let go of her hand. Wrap my arms around her shoulders. And give her the widest smile I could express right now. "Everything will be fine!" I whisper to her.

~

We were sitting in a large dinning room. Appetizers have been served, and we were waiting for our early dinner to be served. The table was large enough to contain 10 people. But we only used one side of it. Yewon's father sat at the shorter side of the table. Yewon's mother was beside him, she was at the edge of the longer side. And infront if her sat Yewon. I was beside Yewon while Suga was beside Yewon's mom.

> Suga's POV <

It was like seeing the perfect woman you've always been looking for, but having doubts whether you could truly have her or not. The way that V guy kept glaring at me all day, gave me the conclusion that there is definitely something more between them than friendship. Its a pity, I really like Yewon. It was like a glimps of the feeling they call as 'Love at First Sight'. Of course I dont know much about superstition such as that, I personally try to live reasonable and rational. But man, that girl got me thinking about being a believer. But of course I still wont. I have to stay professional. I dont want to disappoint the people around me.