Back to Korea

> Yewon's POV <

The big blue sky couldn't look any more perfect. It was as perfect as this day. Its like the heavens all agreed to make this day the best of all the others, the weather was great, so far everyone I see would be smiling or laughing.. or is it just me? Idk haha all I know is that today is perfect!!! 

Funny for me to be judging today though, cause I haven't even stepped foot outside yet. I know Im acting all weird right now!!! But Im just sooo excited and I cant hide it! Its been two days since we left the U.S., Jin oppa and Suzy eonni was left behind. They said they wanted to stay until the actual last day of our school break to get back to Korea. Which is actually three more days from now. I guess they just wanted to get use to the place. They are gonna be staying there together for a long time.

So! Okay back to why I was soooo excited today!! Well, today is actually my first official date with V. Im all giddy right now! Giddy, smiling and... so not prepared yet. Houhmaygauhd I am not prepared yet...

I went back to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I already took a shower this morning and had the perfect breakfast. Again with the perfection of this day... ew whats happening to me. Well, Im nervous that's for sure. I mean what should I even wear? We planned on going to one of the resorts my family owned. It has a mini amusement park and a man made beach. I always loved going there. Its one of the best resorts my family owned, and when my parents were busy during the summer and I was left alone as usual, I would stay in that resort and play with dolls and stuff. Well, you could say I was pretty much a loner.

I paced back and forth inside my walk in closet. after a few rounds I gave up and sat on the pile of clothes I have already tried but are not good enough. "SADDIE!" I screamed. And after a few counts she was there standing at the foot of my closet door slightly panting. 

"Yes ma'am?"

"I told you to call me Yewon! hahaha uhm.. well... I have nothing to wear! Should we go shopping?" I pouted.

"You always say that! Im sure we can find something in this mini department store you call a closet, so lets relax okay? Im gonna help you and maybe bake you red velvet cupcakes to bring to your date after" Saddie chuckled. She always knows how to calm me down. I love her haha

"Thanks Saddie, you always know what to say" I answered.

After a short while we fnally saw something. It wasn't that hard to look for something, after all we were just going to a resort, I guess I was just overthinking. I mean, I even thought of wearing a cocktail dress for crying out loud! It's a good thing I have Saddie with me.

I wore short--- but not to short-- light colored denim shorts, A floral sleeveless top and a loose knitted burgundy cardigan. it was comfy, and perfect for a day at the amusement park! I didn't look like I was trying to hard or anything, It was just right. I am really glad I have Saddie with me.

~

After what seemed like hours to me, I finally finished preparing for my date. V arrived just in time. He knocked on the door, and I have no idea why he didn't just use the doorbell. And stood there ever so gracefully, with his right hand holding what seemed like recently picked flowers-- hopefully not from my mothers garden-- that covered his face. He wore a short sleeved blue floral button down shirt, and khaki colored shorts. He had a fedora hat on and did i mention he looked absolutely adorable!

"Good day, milady! Is thou ready for the most totally awesome first official date evaaaahhh!!!!" He said as gave me the flowers.

"So ready!" I answered recieving the childish bouquet. The car drove infront of us and Onew held the door open for both of us.