Carnival gone wrong

> Yewon's POV <

I am so excited for the carnival today! Its still early in the morning and Im already in school. Me, Taehyung, Suzy eonni, and Jin oppa are the only ones here already. We came early to check that everything needed for the carnival is all set. 

I was having a stroll with Taehyung and we passed the not so high ferris wheel.

"Let's ride that one Yewonie! I wanna look at the beautiful view, even though I know it wont be as beautiful as you" V said giving me a smile. I tried to hide the blush that was beginning to form on my cheeks.

Taehyung has been really sweet lately. Especially whenever we were with Suzy eonni and Jin oppa, because we had to plan for this carnival. I was getting really used to him already. Everytime he would fix my hair, carry my stuff for me, hold my hand, and especially whenever he would give me that gorgeous eye smile of his that I just couldn't resist.

Is this really what it feels like to have a boyfriend? Yes, it feels really good. I like it. Can I also call it love? Maybe, yes. Im happy and proud to say that Kim Taehyung makes me happy. And maybe, I can finally let him meet my parents, and make things serious and official.

"Earth to Yewon! Can you here me there in your alien world?" V said waving a hand infront of my face, because ive zoned off again.

"Oh, uh, sorry.. heh. And how dare you call me an alien! If one of us would be an alien it would definitely be you, and I wouldnt even be surprised!" 

"Fine then, Im an alien. But your heart must be a space station cause it seems that I have landed on it"

"Ughhh!! You are so weird!!" I said and we both continued our stroll laughing together.

Yes, Im definitely going to make things serious with him already. I just need the right moment to tell him. 

> Taehyung's POV <

It was 3:30 in the afternoon already, yet everyone still hasn't ran out of energy. We tried alot of rides, and I had so much fun with Yewon. We almost rode every single ride here and played and tried every booth. Except for one though, the ferris wheel. She told me she wanted to save that for last and we agreed to meet there at 4.

I wasn't with Yewon right now because she went to help Jimin look for Chloe. Jimin had been looking everywhere for his girlfriend ever since him, Yewon, Chloe, Jungkook, and I went to try the horror house. Chloe was stuck to Jungkook like a leech screaming "Help me Jungkook the ghost are gonna eat me" while Jimin on the other hand was not enjoying himself at all. I enjoyed myself very much since I had that moment to show Yewon how manly and brave I was. IM DAEBAK!

After the haunted house, Jimin had shown a bit of an attitude towards Jungkook because even when the ride was over Chloe still had her hands wrapped around the boy. Jungkook got angry at Jimin since he didn't do anything wrong. While Chloe being the drama queen she was, got mad at Jimin for hurting Jungkook's feelings. Poor Jiminie... 

I wanted to go help them look for Chloe but I had this feeling I wouldn't be of any use at all. And besides, it would be easier for Jimin to open up to Yewon when im not there.

So, I continued my stroll alone. I walked towards the ferris wheel where I was gonna meet my Yewon. My Yewon. Everytime I look at Yewon, I have this feeling that maybe its finally time to move on. Move on from my past, my first love. Move on, from the girl I thought was the one. Maybe it was time to move on from Bae Suzy.

And speaking of Suzy, I saw her on one of the benches by the ferris wheel, alone. I decided to go and keep her company while waiting for Yewon.

"Hey" I said smiling at her.

"Oh, Taehyung! You scared me!"

"Well, im so sorry for being terrifyingly handsome" I said with a chuckle, and she smiled and rolled her eyes.

"You still haven't changed" she said and showed a natural smile

It was the first time I had seen her smile that way again in a very long time. This girl, whom I was so overly crazy with was sitting right beside me after the long time I have been seperated from her, and yet, she was still so distant, so far away from me. And now I had to accept the fact that maybe, she just wasn't the one for me, and that I had to give my heart a new reason to love. 

"Yah, stop staring at me Taehyung-ah" Suzy said and pushed my shoulder.

"Sorry, I was just thinking" i replied.

"Uhmm.. I think I should go look for Jin oppa now" Suzy said while standing up. I stood up after she did and held her wrist before she left. 

I pulled Suzy near me and gave her a hug. She tried pushing away from me, but I told her to just give me a minute to say what I felt. And she stopped, so I took it as a signal to speak.

"Noona, I love you. I want to be with you always. Let's never part, and stay by each others side everyday" I said as released her from my embrace.

Her head hung low, she didn't move or speak. She was completely speechless and shocked by my words. Although I wasn't hugging her anymore my hands remained on her waist.

"Those were the words I wanted to tell you before you left me. That was the embrace I wanted to give you before you went away. You never ended anything between us and just left. So I did what I could to find you. I did eveything for us to be together again" I chuckled, "Remember how much you hated me calling you noona? And remember how much you loved it when I took care of you?"

"Taehyung... Im sorry... Im so sorry... But.." she tried to speak, but she started sobbing, and playing with her hands like she usually does when she's nervous or sad.

"But, you love Jin hyung. I know... At first I couldn't accept it. But I now understand that your happy with him" I hugged her again.

"And im starting to be happy again also. I think it is finally time for me to move on. Im happy. Yewon makes me happy. Although our relationship was different from what I have now with Yewon, Somehow, I know, its right, and what I feel about her is true" i lifted her chin to look at her face, but did not break our embrace. "I just wanted you to know that, so that even you could finally move on. I know that you get nervous when im around. But lets forget about that past now. Lets think about our future with the ones we love now, and remain as friends. Cause I still want us to be in good terms, noona"

"You're right.. Thank you V" she answered as we finally parted our embrace. "Chingu, saranghae" she added as she wiped her tears. Chingu. Friends. That's all we were now. And that's all we'll ever be.

"Suzy..." We both turned to look at the owner of the voice to see Jin hyung, standing with his arms crossed infront of his chest. He wasn't smiling, and his face beared the look of pain. Please dont let him misunderstand...

"Jin oppa, its not what it looks like.."

"Dont joke around with me, Suzy. You told me that you and V had something in the past"

"But that was the past!" Suzy said, but Jin hyung had already started walking away. Suzy followed him but he was too fast. I was about to go after them and explain the whole situation, but I found myself not being able to move.

Yewon was standing not so far away from the position where Jin hyung had been. Same as I was she was glued to the spot and looked at me. Not with the eyes full of cheer, bliss, and innocence that I loved about her. But of eyes full of pain and tears. I wanted to run to her. But I seemed like my brain had shut down from my heart shattering at the sight of her tears.

A/N: Ppyong~ how sad :( I had a hard time writing this chappie, it was kinda impromptu XD hahaha! But I did my best since I desperately wanted to update XD hahaha! Hope you liked it!! :)

Just wanted to greet my eonni a safe trip~ She's going to korea... Hyeol~ when will I be able to go to Korea? The place that owns my heart! hahaha lol XD anyways~ eonni... pasalubong!!! HAHAHA! 

Guys! Dont forget... #PrayForKorea!!! That's all~

Saranghaeyo, Juhannahmie~^^