Haunted House

> Jimin's POV <

Sometimes i wonder if I actually have a girlfriend... The carnival was swell, perfect, and well planned for. I would've enjoyed it like everyone else, if it werent for Jungkook. That boy kept acting cute and adorable. And almost everytime he would get my Chloe's attention. Like hello, does he not know that my Chloe is taken. Taken, by me. And still! He continues to flirt with her. He's really getting on my nerves, alot.

We were on our way to ride the merry-go-round. Chloe was talking to Jungkook. Yewon was holding hands with V. and I was alone, behind them. Watching the back of Jungkook's head as if my eyes would shoot lazers at any moment now.

"Chloe! Let's ride those two horses!" I told her as I pointed two the two horses who were beside each other that had matching saddles.

"Hm? I think Ill go ride that camel..." Chloe said, as she rode on the camel which was beside a giraffe were Jungkook was riding. I pouted and took the donkey which was behind the camel.

The merry-go-round was a kiddie ride but all of them seemed to be having fun. Yewon and Taehyung rode the carriage together. While I was slumped down on the donkey. Clueless, lifeless...

After the merry-go-round, we decided to go to the haunted house. This gave me more confidence! Chloe couldnt possibly resist me here! She's terribly afraid of horror movies, and this is my chance to show her how manly I am.

"Hey, Chloe if ever you get scared, you know you can always stick with me, your boyfriend!" I said as I flexed my toned biceps.

"Uhm, okay oppa..." she answered and held my arm. I went inside with a huge smile on my face. Her hands were shaking, and it was obvious that she was so scared. How adorable...

The start was fun. She would jump and get shocked with almost everything, and everytime she screamed she hugged me even tighter. But when a zombie/mummy, i wasnt entirely sure what it was.. it looked like a zombie with toilet paper on his head, shoulders, and feet. Anyways, when a zombie who had just gotten out of the rest room chased us, Chloe let go off me and ran ahead of me. And from then on she stuck to Jungkook like a leech.

I watched them all throughout the haunted house. I didn't even mind the ghosts or monsters who were tapping, chasing, and screaming at me. Taehyung on the other hand was covering Yewon's eyes all throughout the haunted house. Its unfair, we should be like them. Since we're a couple. We went pass a huge coffin, it opened and a lady with long hair, covered with white cloth and blood came out holding a knife and screamed. Her voice was so high pitched and loud. This made Chloe hug Jungkook tight, and Jungkook hugged her back. Then they left running since the exit was next.

Although it was cold inside the house, i felt my head heating up. Ive had enough of this. I passed the coffin and the lady went out and screamed. I didnt know why but i found myself screaming back at her and she just stood there staring at me. I felt guilty and said mianhe and bowed, but she just slammed the coffin in my face.

When I got out of the house, i saw my girl still hugging Jungkook. So I went towards them and shoved Jungkook away from her.

"Can you stop getting my girl?" I said.

"Dude, im not doing anything.. She's the one clinging to me!" He said with his hands in the air.

"Shut up. Just stop flirting with her, and maybe get your own girlfriend?! Gosh, its not my fault your such a nerd and no one likes you"

"Gauhd. Dude, would you stop acting like your height and start acting like your age!"

"What the heck are you trying to say?"

"You're short." He said, and left.

"See what you did Jimin!!" Chloe glared at me and went after Jungkook. I just stood there with my mouth open watching her as she left.

"Are you okay bro?" V said as he and Yewon tapped my shoulder.

I sighed. "Im going after her"

"Im coming with you!" said Yewon. "V, lets meet later at the ferris wheel at 4" she told V, and he nodded.

We walked in silence, looking for Chloe and Jungkook.

"Am I not good enough for her?" I asked myself.

"Hey, dont think that Jimin..." Yewon told me patting my back.

"But we all know that Chloe really likes Jungkook ever since freshmen years. And somehow, I know she still has feelings for him. I kept telling myself to bear with it. I kept telling myself, that if I became the best boyfriend ever she would somehow, maybe learn to love me just like how she loves Jungkook"

"Jimin, im sure she loves you more than Kookie, since you her boyfriend!"

"Its still doesnt feel that way Yewon"

We walked together until we finally found her sitting at an ice cream booth. The booth was near the ferris wheel, so I thanked Yewon for accompanying me and told her to go and meet with V already. She patted my back and held both her fists up "FIGHTING~!" she said. And I gave her an encouraged smile.

I took my time going to her. I didnt quite know what I was going to say to her. But I was relieved to see that she wasn't with Jungkook anymore. I noticed she was eating a ton of chocolate ice cream, and i know she only eats that whenever she's upset. So, i looked around hoping to find something that would cheer her up. Gladly i saw the perfect thing...

I approached her and noticed that her head rested on top of her hand, and she was pouting. I sat beside her and held up a cute keychain infront of her face. It took her a while to realize that it was a chocolate ice cream cone on a silver chain, and also a letter J was hanging from the chain.

"Mianhe.." i said

"Same here" she smiled at me and gave me a hug.

A/N: Chapter finished~ Mianhe, if I ended it here.. I just couldn't squeeze anything else out from this brain of mine :( hehe... even though im not quite satisfied with this chapter i hope y'all still like it... Poor Jiminieeee :((( huhu :'(

Oh, and chingus thank youuuuuuu~ for the support! Saranghaeyoooo! :*

Juhannahmie~^^