Fine. You're Hired.

> Third Person POV <

Lunch had finally arrived and Yewon was the most excited out of all of them. She was excited, not just because of the food but because she knew that V would be eating with them. He had stayed with Chloe and her during recess so now she knew that he would be eating with them also. Being with the boy never made her feel so happy, excited, nervous, and exasperated all at the same time, and she absolutely loved it.

They arrived at their usual lunch table, right beside the huge window with the best view of the garden. No matter how late they were at that spot no one would seem to take it. Everybody knew that that table was off limits. Only for the most well known and popular students of the campus. Even the new kids know about it, like it had a huge Reserved sign above it.

Taehyung sat beside Yewon, while Chloe sat beside her boyfriend Jimin, and at the other side was her crush Jungkook. Yes, she had boy issues... She really liked Jungkook at first, to the point that she was the one who asked him to be her boyfriend. But Jungkook turned her down, something about, putting studies first, and that Chloe wasnt really his type. So she used Jimin as a rebound, but that still didnt stop her from flirting with the ever so adorable Jungkook.

The table had soon began to fill up one by one. They had the largest table in the cafeteria, because that table included all the popular kids from the seniors down to the freshmen.

Taehyung and Yewon had been talking more than eating. Yewon had wanted to know more about her newly found friend, while V wanted to know more of the famous Yewon.

"Hey guys sorry im late! I had some work to do at the principals office! Hows everyone doing?" A very stunning girl smiled as she approached the table. Her name was Suzy, she was a senior and also their batch representative.

> Yewon's POV <

"Annyeonghaseyo Suzy sunbaenim!" i said waving at my sunbae. I looked at V and he seemed to be stunned at Suzy eonni, he was literaly staring at her with his mouth open. He looked so cute, it made me giggle, which unfortunately brought him back to reality. He shook his head and smiled at me. Then glanced back at Suzy with a more serious look. I figured he just mightve wanted to get to know her.

"Suzy eonni! Come here for a sec I wanna introduce you to someone!" I said, and she made her way towards me. V started to get very uncomfortable in his seat. He must be nervous, how cute!

As Suzy eonni walked towards us, she saw V and her faced suddenly darkened. But she quickly shook it off and smiled.

"Suzy eonni, this is my friend Kim Taehyung" I said pointing at V. Which wasnt looking so good at his seat.

"Nice to meet you" He managed to say.

"Nice to meet you too, V" Suzy answered. And after he said that Jin came towards us. Jin is a senior, president of the star section. And Suzy eonni's classmate/bestfriend and also her new boyfriend. They look so perfect together I could die. haha! Im so jealous...

Jin placed his arms around Suzy's shoulders. "Hey Yeobo! Ive been looking all over for you" Jin said while giving Suzy's nose a squeeze. Really, can they get any sweeter?

I looked at the now silent V, and he was giving them both a glare. Hmm.. does he feel uncomfortable by their sudden public display of affection? Looking at V, it just occured to me that Suzy eonni called Taehyung, V. Could it be possible that they already know each other?

"Yah! Suzy eonni~ How'd you know that Taehyung's nickname was V? Do you guys already kno-" I started.

"Im sorry, I have to get some fresh air." said V and left.

"Is he the new guy everyones been talking about?" asked Jin uppa.

"Yeah" i answered. "I better go after him " I added, and ran to the direction V went.

> Third person POV <

Yewon saw V seated at a bench, shaded by the tree beside it. She made her way towards him and sat beside him. V's eyes never left the ground.

"Hey, you okay?" asked Yewon. But only silence answered her. She decided to let it slide and look at the wonderous sky that always comforted her. Some people were taking notice of the two, being popular and all, theres no such thing as privacy in her world.

Finally, after some time now, V looked at her. She gave him a comforting smile. He answered it with one of his and leaned back. Silence.

"Yewon, why not ask me to be your boyfriend?" V finally spoke. Which caught Yewon off guard.

"Hmm?" was all she managed to let out.

V laughed, and looked at her. "I'd even apply for the job if you want" he said and showed that eyesmile of his that Yewon loved, which obviously made her speechless yet again.

"Hello ma'am, my name is Kim Taehyung. But I would prefer if you would call me V, my close friends call me that. Im a junior, and a new transferee to this school. Im part of the starsection, and sit beside the most adorable girl of this school, which turned out to be one of the most popular too. I was born on December 30, blood type AB, and my favorite colors are black and white. I like photography, bubbles and lions.."

"What are you saying??" Yewon said through her laughter.

"Im submitting my resume!" V answered very proudly.

"You're really taking this applying for my boyfriend thing seriously arent you?" Yewon said, although she couldnt find the guts to be serious as to how ridiculous and funny their conversation was.

"Of course i am! Im a serious person therefore you can trust me to do my job well!!"

"HAHAHA!! Fine! Fine! Congratulations! You're Hired!"

"Great! Whe do I start?"

"ASAP" and as soon as Yewon said that, V grabbed her hand and walked back to the cafeteria.

"Lets go finish our lunch then my Yewon" V said proudly.

My Yewon. it replayed in Yewons mind. Wow... I cant believe it, I, have a BOYFRIEND.

A/N: DDADDANNN~ how was it? Yewon finally hired him. So, chingus! I hope you really liked this update, and also the other chapters! I would really also appreciate it if you would tell me what you think about it! Please share it to meee~ keke^^ Also, thank you so much for those who have supported! You have helped me ALOT. And also, continue to give some of your suggestions, it might help me even moreee! Chingu's saranghaeyo! Keep supporting~ and hopefully even more support!!!!

So, sharing time! hahahaa i just wanted to share this cause it reaaaally got me annoyed! I just recieved my hs yearbook and you know how you have this quote thing with your picture and name. WELL, my quote was from Byun Baekhyun from EXO. "Life is a path full of effort" and it was ALMOST PERFECT. Except, after the quote it said, (Brun Baekhyun) LIKE WHAT THE HECK. Who the hell is BRUN Baekhyun!!! BRUN! BRRRRUN!!! UGHH... Anyways, get over it!! XD hayss.. haha!

Im so sorry for bothering you guys for my inappropriate sharing! HAHAHA! Again! Thats all~

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW.

Saranghaeyo, Juhannahmie~^^