New Classmate

> Yewon's POV <

I was early for class today, although I know most of our classmates would be late or absent because Chloe's party last night unexpectedly ended at 3 am. But up to now I still couldnt take my mind off Kim Taehyung. The guy who had the nerve to offer himself to be my boyfriend.

I dont even know what I feel about his words. Why dont you ask me to be your boyfriend? Why didnt I? It gave me a thought though, I mean, why didnt I just ask any guy at this campus to be my boyfriend? I couldve, right? The possibility of being rejected is pretty low... Why didnt I? Why couldnt I? Was it because I was a coward? The girl who had the biggest reason to be confident about everything was a coward. Yes, that must be the reason.

But, theres one more reason. Maybe, its because I just couldnt find that guy who was meant for me. That guy who would give me butterflies, sparks, and fireworks. Someone who would like me, love me, for who I am, and not for what others say of me. A guy who would talk to me, be friends with me, be himself with me, even before he knew about who Im labeled to be in this world.

Kim Taehyung. V.

Those three words couldnt leave my mind. Why?

I was writing the reminders on the chalk board. The ones our teacher had told me to announce. I was the Juniors batch representative, and I had already informed the class presidents to give the announcements to their classmates. And since our Chloe, our class president still isnt here, and I have this feeling she wont be coming to school today, I wrote the announcements myself.

"Excuse me, is this the star section? Im new here, and if this isnt it would you be so kind enough to show me where it is" said a guy by the door. He must be the new transferee our adviser had told me a while ago.

"Actually, this is the star section. You must be our new classmate. Im Yewon, The Junior's batch representative..." I turned to get a glimpse of the newbie, only to be shocked and see a handsome creature giving me a smirk while leaning on the door frame.

Kim Taehyung. V.

Those three words run through my mind again. Butterflies.

"Yewon... Are you okay?" He asked. I hadnt notice that I was already staring at him. How embarassing.

"Uhh, yea.. im fine.. just.. uhhh.. thinking"

"About what? My offer??" He said with a grin

Would you be my boyfriend? I whispered in my mind. Stop. Just stop. Yewon.

I didnt answer and just resumed on fixing the classroom. No one was in the room apart from me and V, which made things more awkward. For me that is, but for him, he was as relaxed as a lion on pride rock. He was leaning on his desk, staring at me. He watched every move i made, as i prepared the classroom, and all my paperwork.

I got out the the handouts ive photocopied earlier this morning.  We were going to use them for english class, and I volunteered on getting copies for everyone. V noticed that I was having a hard time carrying it so he went to help. His fingers just slightly brushed against my hands and i froze. Sparks.

"A Midsummer Night's Dream, by William Shakespeare" He read the handouts.

Why am I having these feelings? Could it be because, Im desperate. Desperate to know what love is, what it feels like, what it looks like. I find myself staring at V again, and avert my eyes before he notices.

A few of our classmates finally enter our classroom and my mind had come back to reality. What the hell was I thinking? Me? Ask someone I had just met to be my boyfriend. Get back to the freaking reality Yewon. Stuff like that dont exist in real life. How stupid are you exactly?

"Uhmm, V... I have to give them the handouts" I said trying to reach for them, since he had been to caught up in reading them.

"Oh, let me do it instead" He said smiling.

Dont be too distracted. Get back to reality.

I sat back at my desk, at side of the classroom front row. The classroom had started to get noisy like it usually does. Thats good, it will help me take my mind off... yea.. whatever. Everyone had started talking about Chloe's party. I hear a few whispers and comments about V. 'Is he a new classmate?' 'Isnt he the guy with Yewon last night at the party' 'He's really handsome!' 'I love his cute smile' 'I hope he sits next to me' 'Is he single?'

First day in school, and he's already attracting alot of attention. Good for him then... People start greeting me a goodmorning and saying hi, i smile back. Chloe finally comes in. I was afraid she wouldnt show up today but Im glad she did. She sat at her usual place next to me, and looked at me through her huge shades.

"Why are you wearing shades?" i asked.

"Ive got such huge eyebags! Hey, how come you dont have any? Thats unfair!!" she complained, i smiled and faced front.

V was standing infront of me to give me a handout, and suddenly I lost my sense for words.

“Lovers and madmen have such seething brains
Such shaping fantasies, that apprehend
More than cool reason ever comprehends.”

Taehyung quoted from the handouts, as he looked straight into my eyes. I could feel my face burning, heart beating faster. Fireworks.

"Ehemm.." Chloe coughed. Which made V look at her. I stared at my desk, hoping to hide my now red face.

"Hey, its nice meeting you again mister!" said Chloe.

"Please, just call me V"

"Well, V, do you already have a seat? Cause im getting really sick of sitting at the front" muttered Chloe. What the hell are you trying to say Chloe??!

"Actually I dont have one yet"

"Great! You can have mine!" Chloe stood and shoved V to her seat. Oh Gosh. Thanks alot bestie...

V chuckled at his seat, and I glanced at him. "Your friend seems... nice.." He said and smiled. He looks cute smiling that way... His eyes smile with him, how adorable.

A/N: Ppyong~ V seems like a cute classmate to have, dont ya think? XD speaking of classmates.. i wonder how my classmates are gonna be like this coming school year #ImSoNervousForCollege hahahaha!! Anyways, its SUMMER. SUMMERRRRR~~~!!! enough about school~ I wanna enjoy my freedom! XD

Hows yar summer chingus? Oh! and how was the update?? Tell me if you like it~ I would love to know your opinions friends! Just be honest, tell me if it needs improvement or whatever XD Really hope y'all like itttt~~~ continue to support Hired Boyfriend! Thats all~

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW.

Saranghaeyo, Juhannahmie~^^