Surprise!

> Yewon's POV <

The first thing I saw when I woke up the next day was a snoring Kim Taehyung. His face was so fluffy and at peace, and also so near... Wait, What?! What the heck?! Why is V sleepig beside me?! In the same bed?! I kicked him repeatedly, determined to make him fall of the bed. Surprisingly no matter how fast and hard I kicked him, he still didnt wake up. I gave him another shove and he rolled, I expected him to fall after a few rolls but, he just kept rolling. What the heck? It was only then that I noticed that the bed was colder and harder than before. And that the bed that I m reffering to, is the floor. I fell??! Ohhhkaaay! Now it all makes sense... heh heh... And here I thought that V was some kind of pervert... heh.. heh... my bad...

"Stop kicking me Yewon!" V mumbled with his eyes still closed.

"Oh so now you respond..." 

He sat up, eyes still closed. "You're so noisy when you sleep. You kept calling my name and hugging me, and making kissy noices! I couldnt sleep all night... I didnt know you liked me that much my Yewonnie!" he said then made kissy noices. He rolled back to his original place and cuddled with the blankets and pillows.

"Yah! I dont do that! And why didn't you just carry me back to the bed or wake me up or something!"

"Cause I was lazy to. And you just looked super cute sleeping beside me! Anyways Im going back to sleep so be quiet Yewonie" He answered and went back to sleep I mentally face palmed myself.

~

Today was finally the day. Im surprised I kept my mouth shut this long.

I brought Jin to the park. A driver took us with a car which I rented. But the driver was V in disguise. hihihi... he looks so cute in that costume.

When we got to the park I bought Jin oppa a strawberry ice cream, since he just loves the color pink. It was hard to concentrate on the plan though. Since everytime I tried coming near Jin oppa V would pull me away.

"Hey your driver is so weird!" Jin kept mentioning. And V would just give him his rectangular smile.

Surprisingly, the plan that me and V thought of... was not really well planned. V made it sound so awesome and easy with all the love and hearts going all over the place. Yeah... he even showed me a sketch of it, with its own story board and dialogue. It kinda looked like manga or comics. It was cute.. Well, anyways... Its all because of him that the plan aint going to well. He had to get hungry every 10 minutes during the time we planned all this. Hays.. taking care of Kim Taehyung is tiring. But im enjoying...

V left me and Jin inside Jin oppa's favorite restaurant. It was part of the plan to give Jin oppa the best day ever. But so far.... its not going so well. The ice cream fell to the ground. We got lost in the park. It was super hot outside and we couldnt even find a place to chill at in the park. 

After the hot park we decided to go to the zoo while our friends set up the park for the big finale. but unfortunately the zoo was more problematic than the park trip. It was dirty and stinky. The animals were cranky or sleepy. There wasn't anyone around that much and there weren't any entertaining things to do. Jin oppa got all wet because of some animals, and he even managed to step on some poop. Im sorry oppa.. heh.. the zoo wasn't such a good idea... Well, it was V's idea to begin with...

And since we made such a mess at the zoo, V dropped us off at the hotel we stayed at to get changed. He went to the park with the other guys to help them with the set up and stuff, so me and Jin oppa just walked towards the italian restaurant we are right now.

Jin oppa was so silent while eating his seafood spaghetti. And I felt so bad for him, instead of giving him the best day ever.. I ended up giving him the worst. Oh well, at least the set up for the grand finale is going smooth and perfectly according to V's text message.