chapter one {the black limo}

it has been 4 years since , since everything happened how the past affect you now . I wish I have those normal fun memories to look back to but instead I rather not even talk about my past . it has been a living hell ,the past incidents left a huge scar behind my back . but if it wasn't for my past I wouldn't be who I am today. enough about that . let's leave it all behind .

"it has been confirmed that 2 students as well as a middle age man was found dead in the school parking lot of sevina high , no evidence have been found yet it was rumore-" the news reporter reported . It's been months since the murder "red lips" roomed around the area . I find it interesting .

I honestly don't care who dies. unless i'm close to that person. let's be real .

I stepped in the shower and turned it on. I felt the cold water hit my bare skin . washing my hair and scrubbing every inch of my body after that I washed my body and finished .

brushing my teeth and grooming your hair you fixed your uniform and took your bag . I hated school uniforms it's just to tacky .

"y/n COME on!! "taehyung voice reminded me that we're late for school .
"coming! "I quickly put my shoes on. Should I put make up on?..i took a look in the mirror. Nahh..
I went down to see taehyung waiting for me.
"here " he gave me A bag.
"is it food? " I asked..he nodded
"thank you! "
We got in the car. You're probably wondering where is our parents? Well my mom is on a business trip while my dad.... he's in jail .
"excuse meeeeeeee " I jumped.
"oh yeah jimin is coming with us! " teahyung said. I looked at the back seat to find him looking at me. I smiled
"morninggg! ".
"morning y/n"!.

"y/n, II'm not gonna be able to pick you up after school " he said still driving.
"why? "
"well I have detention."my brother? Getting detention? Welp. That's not new.
"what happened this time? "
"well you see. The teacher gave us this really squishy blob it was pink. And I thought it was food mostly mochii and it reminded me of jimin "
"yaa! " Jimin Kicked teahyung seat. But he quickly said.
"don't tell me you ate it? "
"I ate it. " I mentally facepalmed my self.
"and! I was trying to explain by saying sit down!. They kept laughing at me. Turneds out the mochi was a slime! ".. Ahh my idiot brother. Jimin. And I both snickered at the thought of him saying "shit down " XD.
"ya! Why are you guys laughing?! "

{time skip}

"y/n .Y/N WAKE UP " I jumped , looking around
"WHAT?! DID JIMIN. FOUND HIS JAMS?! " I screamed.
"and where am I ?"
oh yeah I remember I basically feel asleep on the way here

"no he hasn't and smarty pants you fell asleep.. you better not be staying up to late reading does fanfictions !" he said jokingly . wait what

"HOW ?! WAI- WHAT . HOW DID YOU KNOW ?" omygad... I never told him.. wait has he been looking through my phone ?? I was thinking of excuses .. to tell him when he laughed

"why are you laughing ?" I said ..

"I was only kidding !" asihh I wold have smacked him but he looks so cute .
"haha you should have seen the look on your face XDDDD "he said
I let out a sign of relief . asihhh I thought I was gonna have to explain why I read those things.....(you know what I'm talking about . you lil nastyyy ).

"where's jimin? " I asked after noticing he was gone.
"well he said he had to meet someone so I dropped him off " hmm. Maybe a new girlfriend?.
he ruffled my hair and smiled "have a good day!" he said happily ..I swear he acts like his younger than me .

"yah.. you to " I replied back ,opening the car door and stepping out ."anyeong ~~!" he drove off .taehyung classrooms is on the other side of our school. he's 2 years older than me and i'm 17 .so he has to drop me off here . getting lost in my thoughts the bell rang ..

"aishh jinjiihage.. where is yeri ?" don't tell me she slept in again...searching the area I saw a black limo...beakhyun ... bigbang... wait I limo ?? looking back ..its just parked there.. well it's probably some kids rich parents complaining about something.. walking into the school gate i felt a shiver ran down my spine ...

"ohh.. what was that .".I haven't experience that since I saw yeri do an aegyo ..I smiled at the reminder .

)________________________________________________________________________________

{??? pov's}

"I have arranged everything master" (kinky I know .. ) said one of my servants

"you can go now.. and make sure MAKE sure you dispose of it " I said calmly without even taking a glance of him .he shivered

"ye-..s ma-ster.." he shuttered .. *signs* pathetic.. humans .. I haven't found my toy yet ..looking out the car window I noticed a girl..it seems like she's talking to someone.. I watched her until the car drove off.. hmm she looked around her eyes passing through me ... she has long beautifull black hair and blue eyes.. interesting . she looked back in my direction I chuckled .

i'll play with her.. it appears like she's lost in her thoughts but snapped back to reality and walked into the school gates.
"master. He's here."my servant said.he opened the door.i turned around.
"long time no see. Jimin. "

________________________________________________________________________________-

chapter one is done !!.

.