chapter 9 (a tease)

(kind of a smut ? or fluff?)

I opened the door to our place . to find everything how we left it 2 days ago.

I already miss him ... i shut the door closed and walked up the stairs to my room throwing my bag on the floor. i stripped down , i smelt like jimin. looking for somthing to wear i decided to put on my over size sweater teahyung gave me.

i took off my pants . the sweater is big enought to cover my undergarments plus it's not like someone would just barge in . the best pants are no pants. i decided to put on my high knee socks . don't judge me it's comfortable with them on .

You bent down to take your phone out of your bag and ploped on your king sized bed ready to sleep but was interuppted with a ding . ughhh . sierously i'm so tired

unknown number:. "annyeong "

me:"who's this"

unknown number:" you already forgot about me ?"

? hmm ? who? ..... ohhh crappp it it jungkook ? oh yeah the project !

me:"jungkook?"

...

well he's not replying ... he read it though .. ugh whatever .

as i closed my eyes i heard my phone ringing .omygad . i'm just trying to sleeeppp . not thinking i picked up the phone

"annyeong" i said in a sleepy voice . the guys chuckled on the other line

"it's me jungkook . about tomorrow . you forgot to give me your address" he said . ohh yeah . my adress i told him where i lived .

"why did you call ? didn't you just texted me ?" i asked. i mean he could have just texted me .

"you didn't have to call" i sofly said.there was a long pause.

"y/n? i didn't sent you a text . i decided to call you since it was easier to talk than type" i chuckled at his sillyness. easier to talk ? ..... then who texted me ?...i looked t my phone and opened my messanges to find the unknown number gone. hmm? was i hallucinating ?

"y/n ? you still there" he asked in concern . is snapped back to reality . maybe i was

"yup. just sleepy" i yawned . he chuckled .

"well get some sleep baby girl" he casually said. i was so sleepy i didn't care what he said . i just nodded even though he can't see it . my eyes felt heavy as i was about to drift off to lala land i manage to say

"goodnight..oppa" then hunged up. i was not in my right my mind . i just said it not aware off the affect it had on him . soon i fell asleep.

(3rd person)

jungkook on the other line was flustered . he didn't like when poeple call me him oppa but when he heard y/n say it he felt butterflies.

"dammit y/n" he cursed to himself. she got him all worked up just because of that one word.

that played all over on his head .

.

.

.

.

(back to you , morning,)

hmmm .. i was having a good dream when i heard the door bell rang . i took the pillow and put it over my head blocking the sound but it seems like it won't go away. i kicked the air . mubleling words under my breath . who would wake me up early this morning???? i stomped my way down the stairs and opened the door about ot scream whover it was who woke me .