chapter 5 (detention)

You stomped your way into mr kai's classroom.

opening the door and picking a random seat. I was to frustrated I didn't notice that people were actually here to . until mrs kai asked me what's wrong .

"uhh nothing . " I said while smilling . he turned back to what he was doing while I looked around .okay just forget about it y/n forget what you saw . I said to myself. not many people .only2 guys I don't know and yoongi I knew it was him because of his mint hair . he goes perfect with jimin and his pink hair ! he was sitting next to the window . I moved closer to him .

" why is he's skin prettier than mine ?!"I whispered . I looked down at him admiring his beautiful face .what does he use? To have a perfect skin? And his long eyelashes! For God sake. This is not fair why would god give him long eyelashes. It's just so perfect
he sleeping ? Most likely. I noticed a mark? more like of a tattoo on his right hand.

 I noticed a mark? more like of a tattoo on his right hand

how come I never noticed that before ? hmm . You didn't really think much of it . it wasn't really a big deal .

I poked him , I wasn't' expecting for him to actually wake up .. . he opened one of his eyes and looked at me .oh crap.. I thought to my self.I'm ded . I was praying to the fandom lords . please give me strength . I don't want to die .

I closed my eyes . waiting for him to say something like "WhY dId YoU wAkE mE up!" or something like that. but it never came . I oponed my eyes to see him sitting properly and looking at me with a raised eyebrows .

"heh... " umm . this is awkward .." how did you get detention yoongi ?.." I gulped . it took a look at me like I was crazy but he finally answered with .

"do your really want to know? "

"yes please " I battled my eyelashes. He sign

"well. the teacher asked . how do you make a fire ?" he said casually throwing his head back and putting his legs up the desk

"yeah ?" I continued .

"I said . play my mixtape " he turned his head towards me and flashed a gummy smile. aww . I chuckled.I missed talking too him

"that's it ?" I said . how could he get detention with that ?

"nope "

{flash back , yoongi's pov's}

" no yoongi . " she said after my answer . she starts rumbling about random things. by this time everyones attention is on me . ugh I hate this class. I took out my head phones and put them in I blasted"cypher part 4"should I be really listening to the teacher ? . nahh.

I looked at her flustered face . she walks closer to me putting her one of her hands on her hips and the other one extending out on me . she was asking for my head phones. I shook my head and smiled . she snatched my earphones . and said "why are listening to music in class?!!"Â

I snatchedback my phones and stood up " well . listen . it's better than listening to you ,you old hag ."

{back to you }

"ahahahah XD she deserves it " I laughed out. suddenly the door burst opened revealing jungkook.his dark hair stinking upon to all direction. jungkook. WHAT!. he has detention to ?? no I don't want to spend the rest of the hour with him !

"mr jeon. you're late "mr kai said to him ."good" what all he said . he looked around spotting me . oh nooo .this time I realized he wasn't really looking at me but he was looking behind me .

I heard the window opening, allowing the air in.I looked back to see yoongi ready to jump of, he took a glance of jungkook and growled ,yoongi looked at the teacher and said " see you in hell" before jumping off .I quckly got up and looked down . jessus Christ he's crazy . like who would do that ?!!!

"yoongi you idiot ! there's a door you could go into !! you know ?" thankfully he landed safely . damn that was a pretty high jump .he just smirked at me "annyeong !" then he sprinted off to the sunset . turning my attention to the teacher ." are you just gonna let him do that ?" I asked

"leave him.. kid has issues ." he said bluntly .i sat back down. i know he's looking at me .I can feel his eyes burning through me .

i'm not turning around. no. im not gonna turn around..ahh shit *turns* he has his left arm on his desk so he can rest his chin on it , he was looking directly at me , boi what is this intense stare ?? to be honest now that I look at him . he has a pretty good sense of style . I made it obvious that I was checking him out and I know this is not a good time for that but boi he on fleek

suddenly the image popped into my head of him. moaning . a blushed made its way into my cheeks . ahh omyagd stop. I turned back around. Patting my cheeks. Great just great... I'm just gonna ignore him.

Let's see what could past time?... Oh yah! I have my beats with me I took out my headphones from my school bag and my phone. Good thing it's Bluetooth. I remember it's Connected to my phone other phone! I left it inside my locker.. Hmm.. I don't know if I turned my phone off.. Well let's see.i put it on and I was surprised music is still playing Begin came on.... Mhhh. slowly drifting asleep.

____________________________

will continue on the next chapter

___________________________