chapter two {transfer student}

You just started your second week of school today and so far you're not liking it. wait the bell already rang ! oh crap crappp .

i started sprinting into the hallways . i have such a bad memory . what do i have again ? ....... ahhhh i don't remeber ! usually i would just follow yeri..not looking where i was going i bumped into someone i fell. my butt hitting the cold floor and papers flying around

"ouch.." i said rubing my butt.. seriously im going to kill who ever just bumped into me ! thinking of ways to kill whoever just bumps into me i was interrupted

"mianhe !" looking up i saw.

"oh jimin !" he picked up the scattered paper on the floor
"mianhe i was in a hurry i didn't see you " he shly said

"no its okay i wasn't looking where i was going either and where have you been? " I asked.he got up and extended his arms for me . i took it and got up dusting my self. he handed me the papers .

"hmm.. I don't know y/n.. You tell me "
He replied. Aishhh this boi.
"a new girlfriend? "I said.
"maybe. "he looked at me and smiled
"why are you Jealous? ~"he purred and lifting my head up.
I punched him.

"of course not! I was just making sure because you belong to yoongi! " I huffed, wait! I didn't mean to say that! I panicked , he stared at me.
"that's not a bad Idea. " he smirked. Onaygdgdg my shipppppppeu!. I died a little on the inside. When I realized something.
"omo! We're late! Jiminnn! " I whined I don't even remember what I have!

"come on " he said dragging me . oh yeah math.. i remember now .. i heard the door opened .. we're here . well isn't this great . all attention on me .jimin putting his hands on his pocket not talking at all.

*cough* "miss y/n, mr park . you're late. " she said crossing her arms. Damn I hate her

"no shit sherlock " i said

"don't talk to me like that ! i'm your teacher " she said frustrated

"well you don't act like one " its true . " you never do anything oh yeah excep hit on guys " earning a few shocked face from my classmates and laughing.

"please actually teach math rather than subtracting your clothes "I said.im getting real tired of this shit.that's it half of the class bursted out of laughing. Boy wolf - whistled, smiled and gave me a thumbs up.while she girls just looked at me In disgust or mad that i'm getting all the attention .

"Y/N DETENTION! "ohh Great.
"calm your tits down "...
"if you even have one " I said sternly. More laughs could be heard.
and I heard a chuckle from behind .

looking back I saw a guy the most attractive human I have ever laid eyes on. He's leaning against the door frame . daamn he's good looking.. the first thing that caught my eyes was his lips..

"ohh mr. kook ! you've finally arrived " said the teacher . she looked back at us and motioned for us to sit in down . half of the attention is on that guy . girls are already gawing over him . I sat on my seat and surprisingly enough yeri is next to me. sleeping I smiled .

the teacher clapped gaining our attention ."listen up ! from now own mr. kook is going to join us !" she looked back at him and smiled .

"annyeongsayaeo my name is jeon jungkook but you can call me jungkook i'll be staying here for a while and I'm a transfer student from senvit high .. please take care of me " he flashed a smile. but something seems of .

*chatters and whispering *

"wait . does he meant senvit high ?"

"where the murder occurs ??"

"is he serious ?"

the teacher cleared her throat." that's enough" . she looked back at jungkook and licked her lips . damn this whore of a teacher . I thought leaning back

well i know who's she hittin on next , then everyone just looked at me. Trying to hold in a laugh? Did I say my thought out loud?

"hahah XD" well she's awake .jimin smiled .well atleast i change the atmosphere .

"y/n ! Double dentention !" she almost scream her face flushed almost redder than jungkooks lips .i rolled my eyes .
"ohh shit sorry. Just stating the truth "putting my hands up to surrender and smirked.. Haha this is fun. 

"I'm so proud of you... " yeri sniffed. Wipping the fake tears away.

"what a show. "jungkook chuckled while looking at me .we made eye contact . but I quickly looked away . i'll probably starts blushing if I looked at him longer .

"okay jungkook . there's a few seat available . you can pick your own " the teachers said . ungkook just nodded in response . he looked around and some of the girls started saying

" sit next to me !"

"no me !!"

"look this seat is perfect for you !"

"oppa!" this girl. aish . jungkook looked at her . wow he doesn't have an expression on his face.. he bluntly said

"don't call me oppa. i'm not your oppa." he was so calm .. it was scary. the girl shivered . ."hmpt" she scoffed . jungkook walked towards me and sat on the empty seat .girls gave me death glares. ugh.yeri poked me . I looked at her , she was wiggling her eyebrows . I rolled my eyes .i know what she meant.

the teacher starts discussing about something math related. and of course i wasn't listening .just staring into space . I felt eyes burning through me .shifting my eyes to the right i saw jungkook looking at me. I was directly drawn into his lips.. he probably noticed me because his lips turned into a smirk . I blushed and looked away .

jungkook was pretty amused by the girl . he noticed her looking at his lips he formed a smirk the girl blushed a deep shade of pink and quickly looked away . jungkook just smiled to himself and leaned back onto his chair. He finally found his new toy.

asihh great move y/n . you looked at his lips ! at his lips !!!! now he might thinks i actually likes him or that i looks so desperate to kiss him!aishh ! i ruffled my own hair looked to my left to see yeri sleeping. ahh typical . times past and the bell rang . now ... 2 more periods before lunch .

_____________________________________________

I know this is poorly written . XD .

so how was it ?

And some grammar mistakes 

________________________________________